Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'll admit I honestly thought that Baz was just looking after those from his former clubs when he selected Green and Vave for first grade. Green was an experiment gone wrong, but I'm happy to admit that the big boy has made me eat my words so far.

Nate with his big head :rofl: :trophy:

Come on Komori, chin up, as an old prop you know the drill, mouthguard in, head down, and take no prisoners.

(And always, always protect and look after the smart, good looking blokes on the wing.)
Haha I've got an excellent story about a winger I frikken hated many years ago.. I'll post it later on ;)

if there is one of those magic games left in the current crew let this be the game,i need some ammo for the retard donkey supporters up in my neck of the woods:finger:

It was after the corresponding game last year that I came to the realisation that Toov's was a goner. Blokes couldn't look at each other in the second half and weren't talking to each other. Was the most un Manly performance I can remember.

Match Day travel

TRAVEL FREE TO THE MATCH

Present your game day ticket to receive free travel to and from the Stadium on Brisbane Transport bus and Queensland Rail services. This free travel offer applies from 1.30pm (four hours before the first game kicks-off) until four hours after fulltime of the second game.

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SERVICES FOR THIS EVENT

As the first game (Storm v Cowboys) kicks off at 5.30pm, special bus and rail services will commence at the earlier time of 3.30pm and conclude at 5.30pm. After that time, there won’t be any special services, but fans will still be able to utilise all regular Brisbane Transport Bus and Queensland Rail City Network services free with their event tickets.

if there is one of those magic games left in the current crew let this be the game,i need some ammo for the retard donkey supporters up in my neck of the woods:finger:

Yes, if theres a football god , or fake idol , pleeeeeeeese could we just get everything go our way and beat the Donkeys.

It would so make my night at the football on Saturday!!

We are gonna get flogged!!!!! Hope not but we have some tough matches coming ups. Sharks, Raiders and Panthers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6