Manly v Broncos [Round 12 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Sunday V broncos [round 12]

Eagles2nv said:
I see that littlejohn is picked at 18.

Is this because its unlikely that DCE will be playing, or is Foz still not 100%?

If it is true that DCE is carrying a calf injury, I imagine a game like SOO can't help his cause. I wont be surprised if Tooves rests him. (assuming Foz is good to go).

I'm hoping DCE plays no more than 10-15min for QLD tonight. He needs to be fresh for the more important Sunday game :)

Mals said:
Eagles2nv said:
I see that littlejohn is picked at 18.
Is this because its unlikely that DCE will be playing, or is Foz still not 100%?
If it is true that DCE is carrying a calf injury, I imagine a game like SOO can't help his cause. I wont be surprised if Tooves rests him. (assuming Foz is good to go).
I'm hoping DCE plays no more than 10-15min for QLD tonight. He needs to be fresh for the more important Sunday game :)
I'm hoping DCE plays no more than 6 mins. Sheens did us proud. ;)

Sid only needs 3 seconds to win it :angel:

Hope that he and Choc are rested against the Creative Accountants :idea:

1 through 17 we should have it over them. Plus we only have two origin players both coming off the bench.

I was going to be there.

But I missed out on the tipping comps free tix.

Thanks guys!

manlyfan76 said:
1 through 17 we should have it over them. Plus we only have two origin players both coming off the bench.

Not anymore I fear

Choc now reported as torn bicep
DCE - Hip injury from lugging around his wallet

More like trying to lug around QLD's disjointed attack last night , I'd say.

If these injuries are even remotely this serious, that Origin win rapidly loses it's lustre...Just not worth it in the long run.

At least from Manly"s point of view.

No broncos injured by the look of it.They have been ok this year.We have a great record up there but I think the broncos may get us with Choc and DCE out.

We'll still have a great side
1 B Stewart
2 J Taufua
3 J Lyon
4 S Matai
5 P Hiku
6 K Foran
7 J Littlejohn
8 B Lawrence
9 M Ballin
10 J Starling
11 T Symonds
12 J Horo
13 J Buhrer

14 J King
15 D Lui
16 JS Lefao
17 Hasson/Luaki/Chee Kam/Trbojovich

susan said:
No broncos injured by the look of it.They have been ok this year.We have a great record up there but I think the broncos may get us with Choc and DCE out.

Hopefully this helps the rest of the guys turn up ready to play (especialyl in the forwards) rather than the approach of just need to turn up to win. If that is the case we will give the Broncos a good run.

Turn up like the Melbourne game and we will be right in it.Play like last week and we are fried.Thats the NRL these days.Dont turn up against any team regardless of their ladder position and you will lose. Simple equation.

PS I believe Thaiday is playing as well so they will welcome him back.Pretty well full strength for them now.

Exactly!

This will be Jack's 4th game in 1sts now, and the nerves should be just a little easier.

It will help a lot too to have the class and composure added around him, with Foz and Killer back in the side.

It will be tough up there for sure - esp if Choc is out as well as Sid - but we should just go up and give it our absolute best shot with what we've got...and get the hell back to Brookvale!

There's an even bigger fish to fry next Friday!

susan said:
Turn up like the Melbourne game and we will be right in it.Play like last week and we are fried.Thats the NRL these days.Dont turn up against any team regardless of their ladder position and you will lose. Simple equation.

PS I believe Thaiday is playing as well so they will welcome him back.Pretty well full strength for them now.

I heard they were resting Hodges

I now dislike Sunday afternoon games, for the mere fact it means I need to get up at 5 or 6am to watch them live

HappilyManly said:
Well you won't need to again till the Warriors game on the 27th July :)

If the NRL could keep us to Saturday night games, that would be great, I can watch the games in comfort at 11AM with a bagel and a coffee

I never think any game is an easy two points and nothing surprises me, except things like winning with a few seconds to go with a DCE 40 metre field goal.
On Sunday we'll be playing the donkeys, plus the refs and the particularly angry two headed ones who didn't get their mandatory SOO 1 win.
We're underdogs in the betting odds now. We play much better as underdogs.
Go Manly!

niccipops said:
I never think any game is an easy two points and nothing surprises me, except things like winning with a few seconds to go with a DCE 40 metre field goal.
On Sunday we'll be playing the donkeys, plus the refs and the particularly angry two headed ones who didn't get their mandatory SOO 1 win.
We're underdogs in the betting odds now. We play much better as underdogs.
Go Manly!

Hell yeah!

For those gamblers out there the yes 40/20 is paying good odds for this game. It Big Bad Littlejohn plays get on it.

Donkeys at full strength, we are down again on troops, missing our 2 hard men plus the playmaker. Pinkos will be all over us as the unwashed demand blood for last Wed. Donkeys by 10

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4