Manly v Broncos [Round 12 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
OMG, we can't stop the offloads, nor make a ball dead FFS

Hiku has let in 3 of their 4 and continues to stand shoulder to shoulder with Killer - they just keep kicking into the space behind :dodgy:

Hasson's running in to fight is stupid and he is known for it in NSW Cup :s

Well we have 40 minutes to click into gear and Foz seems to have stepped up a gear and is playing both sides of the field, bless him :angel:

JLJ's kick, instead of passing with a 4 man overlap can be put down to inexperience. But he blew it :s

Is Tred going to get on the field ???

Matai's no try :huh:

Brett Stewart s lucky he does't get paid on good halfS of football this year (well given injuries maybe any year)

its lucky its not Rabbits commentating, cause he'd be absolutely glowing with praise for Brizbain at this point and it'd be unbearable

now they're laughing

WTF was that Lyon? I don't remember having a more frustrating year watching this team play...
And what's happening with our kicks? We had an eternity to set up that last clearing kick with little to no pressure and we kick it straight down the fullback's throat in the middle of the field. [Palm plant]

And just to underline my last comment, 5th tackle and we put it in the hands of Tom Symmonds. We look horribly disjointed and disorganised, which is easy to explain off with the injuries, but expected a much better showing than this after the Newcastle debacle. Sad!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8