Manly v Broncos [Round 12 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We need to get DCE and Foran on the field at the same time. Hopefully they both play next week.

wow when we suck we suck.

lyon spent all rehab eating fast food.

Nice late tackle hiku ya drongo.

what a disinterested looking team.

taufua wouldn't be getting a soo call on this performance.

what a shyte game, gee glad I stayed up for it.

At least foz is trying.

Not happy with Tom Symonds and Peta Hiku

They are both playing without any aggression. You'd think they were playing for Newcastle or Canberra.

Just not good enough for mine,

NYEagle

our teams problem is - ATTITUDE.. you just dont know what type of attitude will turn up each week.

so lucky we beat the knights last week...

TBH, I'm not a coach and apart from injury disruptions I don't know what's wrong with this team. I do know I'm getting frustrated and fed up watching some of the garbage getting dished up a little too often recently.

HK_Eagle said:
TBH, I'm not a coach and apart from injury disruptions I don't know what's wrong with this team. I do know I'm getting frustrated and fed up watching some of the garbage getting dished up a little too often recently.

Pretty much sums it up HK.

bob dylan said:
Tell what would be real handy for next season.

Recruit a Glenn Stewart style player, just what we need.
we still have one round left dont we Bob to make a last ditch offer to Gifty,if so,now is the time

2v must be sick today and willo has taken over coaching of the first team.

Hasson and Tred shouldn't be in the team and time for Jake and Sao to be given a chance. Kingy enjoy your final year as it is time to retire.

Losing Gifty seems to have effected our team. Maybe a sign of what is to come over the next few years. Snake has had two bad games in a row and looks injured/disinterested

master blaster said:
bob dylan said:
Tell what would be real handy for next season.

Recruit a Glenn Stewart style player, just what we need.
we still have one round left dont we Bob to make a last ditch offer to Gifty,if so,now is the time

I won't name players but there a a couple of second rowers that need punting from our ranks.

I didn't think we would win this game but this is a pathetic performance, Foran the only one putting in.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8