MANLY v BULLDOGS Game Day Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
torana355 said:
Bad decision but it doesn't change the fact we have been awful tonight. Im gutted.

That's why I'm not devastated by the decision. If we were making a fist of this game then I would have been upset.

Pittwater Legend said:
torana355 said:
Bad decision but it doesn't change the fact we have been awful tonight. Im gutted.

That's why I'm not devastated by the decision. If we were making a fist of this game then I would have been upset.

We aren't playing well but 24-18 with 15 to go would certainly be an interesting game if that try hadn't been given

Regardless of how we have played we should still be in with a shot at it

30 points ???? too many bad games....

i hate these scumdogs !!!!!peasants

barba , ennis , reynolds list goes on..

they took advantage from our mistakes , lazy tackles , and no grunt go forward...

we are all passionate supporters , but to think that we dont have issues we are naive....

any game , all week you have a game plan and priority is to start well...especially against the scumdogs!!

to come out and try to throw a stupid pass on the 2nd tackle inside our 20m leaves a question on attitude. we will probably lose this , and to be honest the scumdogs havnt been that good.

So where do we go from here ??? i think attitude is the first on the error list..

torana355 said:
Amazing how Lyon is kicking great tonight lol

Yeah, that's been the only shining light tonight

COMMANDER said:
Choc sounds stuffed

Was busted from start of the season with ribs - why he was permitted to play Origin is beyond me.

Manly should be the first priority....to stay fit and fatigue free LOL

Bad night & not a happy day today..

now we can say we were robbed...

reynolds no try !!!! and their second try i thought barba pushed foran in the air before he dropped it !!

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10