Pre-Game Manly v Bulldogs [Round 24, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

36 18
Moreton Daily Stadium
29 Aug 2021 01:50 PM

Team Lists

Assuming Walker and Lawton play, I think we need our 2 best middles to accompany them. As a pure middle I think Sipley offers more than Keppie.

Personally I'd have Aloiai, Sipley and Keppie on the bench with either Lawton or Walker wearing the 14. Lawton for reliability or Walker for attacking X factor.
Spot on with the bench WotH, these are my picks also. Aloiai is starting to getting back to the form he showed in our start to the season, granted they were losing ones, but he was our best forward. Yeah, and either Lawton or Walker for the utility spot.

Just visited the Kennel and one guy has manly winning by 1000. Pissed myself laughing. The buggers have absolutely no hope over there. They are devoid of all optimism. Can not wait to read the threads over there after the game. Could be funnier than the game itself.

Just visited the Kennel and one guy has manly winning by 1000. Pissed myself laughing. The buggers have absolutely no hope over there. They are devoid of all optimism. Can not wait to read the threads over there after the game. Could be funnier than the game itself.
In most NRL games, you always get the feeling that an upset is an outside chance but I reckon the Dogs are absolutely zero hope of causing an upset. That's how bad they are under Trent. At least when Pay was coaching, they'd compete every week and defend with a great attitude, they were just low on game breaking ability. Under Barrett, they have gone backwards.

The Bulldogs are broken , they can’t wait for it to be over.

They’ll turn up , we’ll score a quick 3 or 4 , heads will go down , and it’ll be a romp!!

There’s no other result ( have you seen the betting we are like $1.02 they are $12.00, the bookies know).

They’ll turn up , we’ll score a quick 3 or 4 , heads will go down , and it’ll be a romp!!

There’s no other result ( have you seen the betting we are like $1.02 they are $12.00, the bookies know).
Sorry it’s $1.03 to $13

Just as well we don't have a certain Sharks centre in our squad, I'm sure those are some juicy odds for throwing a match.

I get the feeling our complacency will be our downfall. Biggest boilover of the season coming up. We all know what Manly can do with games like this. Dropped balls, give away set restarts and penalties , headless chook plays, kicks out on the full.
Hopoate to have a blinder and that dogs pack will stand up to the test.
Dogs x 12.

Far too many reasons to NOT feel sorry for them.
Especially re: their coaching woes, they poached Des from us right after a premiership and basically killed our chances of winning another for the next 10 years. Des and the club admin carry some of that blame too but even still I don't feel sorry for the dogs at all.

The fact that they were dumb enough to sign Barrett after our failed experiment is just icing on the cake.

Especially re: their coaching woes, they poached Des from us right after a premiership and basically killed our chances of winning another for the next 10 years. Des and the club admin carry some of that blame too but even still I don't feel sorry for the dogs at all.

The fact that they were dumb enough to sign Barrett after our failed experiment is just icing on the cake.
Q: "That Manly coach we signed isn't working out, what should we do?"

A: "Sack him and install an interim coach till we can get a less successful Manly coach."

Moral of the story, they hate us 'cause they ain't us.

I get the feeling our complacency will be our downfall. Biggest boilover of the season coming up. We all know what Manly can do with games like this. Dropped balls, give away set restarts and penalties , headless chook plays, kicks out on the full.
Hopoate to have a blinder and that dogs pack will stand up to the test.
Dogs x 12.
One of your best.
Ill have a case of beer on that not happening if your that confident

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14