Pre-Game Manly v Bulldogs [Round 24, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

36 18
Moreton Daily Stadium
29 Aug 2021 01:50 PM

Team Lists

In most NRL games, you always get the feeling that an upset is an outside chance but I reckon the Dogs are absolutely zero hope of causing an upset. That's how bad they are under Trent. At least when Pay was coaching, they'd compete every week and defend with a great attitude, they were just low on game breaking ability. Under Barrett, they have gone backwards.
I am never 100% sure

Q: "That Manly coach we signed isn't working out, what should we do?"

A: "Sack him and install an interim coach till we can get a less successful Manly coach."

Moral of the story, they hate us 'cause they ain't us.
Turvey was saying get rid of Des because he hasn't got Bulldog DNA or some such comment.

Bulldog DNA is to betray and sack your legends - it happened to Mortimer himself, Garry Hughes, Pay, Bullfrog's daughter, Dr George etc

Turvey was saying get rid of Des because he hasn't got Bulldog DNA or some such comment.

Bulldog DNA is to betray and sack your legends - it happened to Mortimer himself, Garry Hughes, Pay, Bullfrog's daughter, Dr George etc
Dean Pay too.

It's also funny when clubs talk about getting the old boys back into the club to instil culture. What that actually means is get some beer drinking idiots who played a completely different game 30 years ago to hang around the club, shake hands and give too many opinions.

The Bulldogs are broken , they can’t wait for it to be over.

They’ll turn up , we’ll score a quick 3 or 4 , heads will go down , and it’ll be a romp!!

There’s no other result ( have you seen the betting we are like $1.02 they are $12.00, the bookies know).
I seem to remember a game earlier this year Rorters V Donkeys I think it was similar odds like $1.020 to $12/$13 and the Donkeys got up or close to it

I get the feeling our complacency will be our downfall. Biggest boilover of the season coming up. We all know what Manly can do with games like this. Dropped balls, give away set restarts and penalties , headless chook plays, kicks out on the full.
Hopoate to have a blinder and that dogs pack will stand up to the test.
Dogs x 12.
Nah , I know your style , it’ll be a carve up!!

I get the feeling our complacency will be our downfall. Biggest boilover of the season coming up. We all know what Manly can do with games like this. Dropped balls, give away set restarts and penalties , headless chook plays, kicks out on the full.
Hopoate to have a blinder and that dogs pack will stand up to the test.
Dogs x 12.
gee mate - you seriously must kick the dog and spit on the wife each morning. There must be some positivity in your world... surely! Something must at least be ok. Something like... the roof is leaking... but the walls aren't falling down or the rust holes in the floor of the car are huge... but the engine is great. Can't you grab onto something sort of positive? Not sure I have ever read anything but doom and gloom. Or is this doom - a gee up for clowns like me who fall in? lol

gee mate - you seriously must kick the dog and spit on the wife each morning. There must be some positivity in your world... surely! Something must at least be ok. Something like... the roof is leaking... but the walls aren't falling down or the rust holes in the floor of the car are huge... but the engine is great. Can't you grab onto something sort of positive? Not sure I have ever read anything but doom and gloom. Or is this doom - a gee up for clowns like me who fall in? lol
The last bit mate.

C’mon man if mick isn’t negative manly will lose.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10