Game Day: Manly v Bulldogs [Round 4, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Falcon Round

IMG_20170322_124405.jpg

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Dylan Walker
4. Brian Kelly
5. Akuila Uate
6. Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Brenton Lawrence
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Nate Myles
16. Jackson Hastings
17. Addin Fonua-blake

Manly's Inaugural win at Lottoland :party:
images

LADDER POSITION
13 :tmi:

GAME DAY INFO
Round 4, 2017 NRL Telstra Premiership
Saturday, March 25.

Gates open: 12:00pm

Holden Cup Kick-off: 12.15pm: Manly v Canterbury

Intrust Super Kick-off: 2.10pm: Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles v Canterbury

NRL Kick-off: 4:30pm: Manly v Canterbury

CASUALTY WARD

Brad Parker (Knee, Round 5), Brett Stewart (Knee, Season), Steve Matai (Neck, Season), Darcy Lussick (Wrist, Round 6), Addin Fonua-Blake (Suspension, Round 4), Martin Taupau (Suspension, Round 4), Lloyd Perrett (Eye socket, Round 6)

TIPS
https://silvertails.net/pickem/2017-jan-davis-memorial-tipping-competition.4/

giphy.gif

POST GAME SUMMARY
C7vwGofVsAADihd.jpg

Sea Eagles 36 (Brian Kelly 2, Dylan Walker, Curtis Sironen, Tom Trbojevic, Apisai Koroisau, Akuila Uate tries; Dylan Walker 4 goals)
defeated
Bulldogs 0 at Lottoland. Half-time: 26-0.
Crowd: 9,610

Match Highlights

http://www.nrl.com/rd-4-sea-eagles-v-bulldogs-hls/tabid/10959/contentid/899489/default.aspx

Presser
http://www.nrl.com/rd-4-press-conference-sea-eagles/tabid/10959/contentid/899536/default.aspx

Team Song

17438776_625417110976937_3581076480806879232_n.jpg

Last edited:
We can get the dogs. no hoppa and no Holland. rookie fb. we need to smash him like we did ponga. bomb him and kick to corners drag him back put the hurting on the guy. Our spine is much better and our forwards can tale these guys on we should definitely get them. They will rush up in defense we need to kick early so they are in 2 minds. cmon manly let's do this

We can get the dogs. no hoppa and no Holland. rookie fb. we need to smash him like we did ponga. bomb him and kick to corners drag him back put the hurting on the guy. Our spine is much better and our forwards can tale these guys on we should definitely get them. They will rush up in defense we need to kick early so they are in 2 minds. cmon manly let's do this
If we do all that the Dogs will probably sack Des and sign Barrett.

The Marvel jumper looks a lot better in person, I did not like the look of it online at all but when I saw it, well it looks good, the best one so far.

Interesting that Lussick has been not named again. Surgery was around 18th of Jan...if he returns round 6 as projected, that's a 3 month layoff for it (around 11-12 weeks).

What was it? Amputation re-attachment?

Seriously, why do we need Lewis Brown on that bench, particularly if Hastings is there? I'd rather Lane was there. We need someone who can make an impact.

Yeap was thinking this. Hastings as utility/hooker and Lane in for brown.

The dogs have a big pack, so another front rower would be a better option.

Seriously, why do we need Lewis Brown on that bench, particularly if Hastings is there? I'd rather Lane was there. We need someone who can make an impact.
Simple answer is we don't. Let's just remember the team isn't finalised until 1 hour before kick-off. We can still hope.

Particularly lane playing against his old club and coach in Des , he would have a point to prove

Lane
Hastings
AFB
Myles( the one that played last weekend)

would be my bench good mix of size and back up if needed.

As named.

1 - Tom Trbojevic
2 - Jorge Taufua
3 - Dylan Walker
4 - Brian Kelly
5 - Akuila Uate
6 - Blake Green
7 - Daly Cherry Evans (c)
8 - Brenton Lawrence
9 - Api Koroisau
10 - Martin Taupau
11 - Frank Winterstein
12 - Curtis Sironen
13 - Jake Trbojevic (vc)

14 - Lewis Brown
15 - Nate Myles
16 - Jackson Hastings
17 - Addin Fonua-Blake

18 - Shaun Lane
19 - Jarrad Kennedy
20 - Matthew Wright
21 - Billy Bainbridge

I can't for the life of me figure out how Brown keeps his place in this team. I mean, Billy Bainbridge and Shaun Lane each provided more impact in one game than Brown has in his 27 straight games since he's been at Manly.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11