Game Day: Manly v Cowboys [Round 16, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
NAIT. Not another injury Trent
1 Moltzen
2 tba- tom turbo?
3 Lyon
4 MATAI
5 hodges
6 john
7 dce
8 Myles
9 Parcell
10 Lawrence
11 symonds
12 Knight
13 Mateo

They won't rest anyone , they'll go out , go hard , get a 40 point lead and pull off their stars for most of the second half ( in essence just defend the total ).

Monday night will be a 5 day turn around for the Cows Origin players so they should be right unless they pick up injuries....and given our luck with injuries this year we simply can't be that lucky.

Expect the Cows to trot out as close to a full strength side as they can on Monday. Green is no dummy, he knows this will be a chance to greatly improve their for and against and I doubt he would pass up an opportunity like that.

Green named but not Mateo.....now I know Barrett isn't the one calling the shots.

Speaking of logging he looks a bit like a lumberjack. Based on that he should be okay as long as he sleeps all night and works all day.
Should avoid the women's clothing and hanging around in bars though.

So tomorrow does he goes shopping and have buttered scones for tea?

I'd love us to go up there, play like champions and cause the upset of the decade.

Who knows , maybe every bounce goes our way, maybe we get a run of penalties , maybe our side finally clicks.

Then again , maybe not !

So tomorrow does he goes shopping and have buttered scones for tea?

I never wanted to do this job in the first place.
I wanted to be... a lumberjack!

Leaping from tree to tree, as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia. The Giant Redwood. The Larch. The Fir! The mighty Scots Pine! The lofty flowering Cherry(Evans)! The plucky little Apsen! The limping Roo tree of Nigeria. The towering Wattle of Aldershot! The Maidenhead Weeping Water Plant! The naughty Leicestershire Flashing Oak! The flatulent Elm of West Ruislip! The Quercus Maximus Bamber Gascoigni! The Epigillus! The Barter Hughius Greenus!

With my best buddy by my side, we'd sing! Sing! Sing!
513659678 (1).jpg

I see on NRL360 that Wright has pleaded not guilty and will be fighting his charge on Wednesday night.

Lose and gets a week off , so we might be another one down come Monday!!

Right now Im thinking teams are looking at Manly just like Newcastle so I wouldnt be surprised at all if the cowboys rest most of their origin players and still expect to win, so this could be a great upset

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4