Manly v Cowboys [Round 26 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I don't know if I'm on my Pat Malone here but I like the way that young Hodges moves and passes from dummy half. Very crisp passing hitting the runners on the move...

KOMORI said:
I don't know if I'm on my Pat Malone here but I like the way that young Hodges moves and passes from dummy half. Very crisp passing hitting the runners on the move...
He looks the goods

If there are a couple of players I've been impressed with tonight it would be JSL and Hodges.

Hodges has been solid while JSL is running hard every time.

KOMORI said:

Yep beautiful ball to Foz to set up that try

Ryan said:
simon64 said:
We are still in this.

We have played terribly and made way too many errors. If we can cut them out, we've got plenty of artillery out there to win.

Even with no MB, BJ, Ferris and Snake.

I'd hate to be in the trenches with some of you bastards.

Yaaaay. Your doing do well manly. Your my hero Taufua. We are killing it. Could NOT play better !

Is that better?

Lol

Please do not reference our brave, selfless ANZACS through the "trenches" reference. This lot are playing worse than 16th placed Sharks did last week, losing by a field goal up there, with more than 4 players out, as we have.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10