Manly v Cowboys [Round 7 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Pepi said:
Ryan said:
MadMarcus said:
Ryan said:
Taufua with another lazy pathetic effort this game. The team look disinterested yet again. It's becoming second nature now.

Say it again Ryan and hopefully he will make another break...

Or yet another error......hes terrible..and has been for a long while
Lol he is playing his 2nd game of the year. A long while? He was our top tryscorer last year and has been talked up for NSW.
That being said he needs to be more selective when in open space

I thought he was horrid and lazy in the gf, then poor in the trials. He looked ordinary in the nines, then has been error riddled in the two games he has played this year. Also, his defense is lazy and sloppy.

The result is in our hands. Stop dropping the ball and stop missing tackles and we will win. Can we do it?

We looked good the fist 10 mins. Not sure what went wrong but it doesn't look terminal, hopefully put in a big effort in the second half.

Surely we can't be as bad in the 2nd...OR it's a repeat of the Tigers game on the cards.

I wish some on here wouldn't death-ride us so damn much!

Come on boys, get your game-heads on!

At least the cheer leaders are giving the fans a better performance then the team, perhaps Tooves should replace our players with the cheer leaders, they can l tackle better and not drop the ball all the time.

I will probably get flamed for this but we need to give DCE whatever $$$ he wants to stay. His kicking game is underestimated by many Manly supporters.

RiverEagle said:
Surely we can't be as bad in the 2nd...OR it's a repeat of the Tigers game on the cards.

I wish some on here wouldn't death-ride us so damn much!

Come on boys, get your game-heads on!

Toovey will fire up the boys...im sure of it

We are struggling to slow down the ruck at times been evident all year. If we are going to win this we need to speed up our play the balls play tight and direct, Cowboys will show signs of fatigue around the 55th minute mark if we can maintain the intensity during this period.

Problem is if we play too simple they will dominate the ruck so it requires a composed mix of flair and directness.

Technical Coach said:
We are struggling to slow down the ruck at times been evident all year. If we are going to win this we need to speed up our play the balls play tight and direct, Cowboys will show signs of fatigue around the 55th minute mark if we can maintain the intensity during this period.

Problem is if we play too simple they will dominate the ruck so it requires a composed mix of flair and directness.

Who let the dogs out? Who! Who!: Who!

:D

Lyon gets done for a shoulder charge. Is it only Manly players they are going to ping for that? First Kingy and now Killer. I've seen no one else get done for this crap.

Justice done, Thurston misses the goal.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8