Game Day: Manly v Cowboys [Round 9, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
It's football and anything can happen. Perhaps Thurston will knock himself out in the first couple of minutes attempting to tackle big Marty. In any case a great start is an absolute must.

'Siege mentality is definitely what is needed we are playing the premiers if you can't get up for that game may as well give up now
We may win tonight and it will be on the back of proving yourself against the premiers at home
GO MANLY

Home for us means nothing anymore. We've lost 10 of our last 16 at Brookvale (or Home) since the start of last season. We are nowhere near a fortress anymore.

I'd love to see DCE have a blinder tonight against Thurston.

That would shut a lot of people up :)

I'd happily take that on the chin as well, but Thurston is going to show DCE how a marquee player owns the ground tonight.

Home for us means nothing anymore. We've lost 10 of our last 16 at Brookvale (or Home) since the start of last season. We are nowhere near a fortress anymore.
Time to reinstate our ground as the fortress by winning tonight

What would be your ratio of negative to positive posts over the years do you reckon ryan? Must be somewhere around 90:10 surely. We are just about the most successful club of the modern era. Some ups, some downs. Just enjoy the ride.

It took him 6 posts before someone took the bait.

Misery loves company. He is so desperate, even someone disagreeing with him he considers affection.

Ignore him and let him dwell on the sky falling in on his own.

It took him 6 posts before someone took the bait.

Misery loves company. He is so desperate, even someone disagreeing with him he considers affection.

Ignore him and let him dwell on the sky falling in on his own.

Woodsie, your as big a dick as Rex showed you up to be. Simple as that. Let someone have an opinion man. Might open your mind a little.

Woodsie, your as big a dick as Rex showed you up to be. Simple as that. Let someone have an opinion man. Might open your mind a little.

That's it. See you can be positive.

But but but, didn't you stop following Rex. Now he is your mate? Please.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12