Game Day: Manly v Cronulla [Round 21, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
If Jetski could have picked up Chez's beautiful grubber, we would still have won :giggle:

giphy.gif

I lament Barrett for constantly talking about effort but today it really must be mentioned. We didn't play well and made stupid mistakes, but we kept at it. Players deserves huge wraps for not dropping their heads as it would've been understandable given the last few weeks.

Really, really happy to see the players take pride today. Should be much easier to get up for next week now!

Good signs for next year. Our defense is way off the pace of the top sides though.
We can give it some time. So many fresh faces back in that team today. Makes it hard to play a sliding defense when the bloke next to you hasn’t played with you for ages

Gee it breaks my heart when Gallen gets beaten.

It breaks my heart when Rothfield gets beaten, especially following his comments about Manly not surviving. I feel like contacting him and expressing my commiserations...at substantial length. How sad.

Mind you Manly won by the skin of their teeth. Looks like TT and Kelly woke up in the second half. That win just might get them away from the spoon. I think they need one more win to be sure.

I'm now watching the other game on GEM.....no mention of Manly winning yet, but you should be able to hear Sterling crying lol

Edit: Oh, they just said it. The bald one is taking it quite well.....I guess he's used to Doesn't-matta getting the spoon :rofl::rofl:

It breaks my heart when Rothfield gets beaten, especially following his comments about Manly not surviving. I feel like contacting him and expressing my commiserations...at substantial length. How sad.

Mind you Manly won by the skin of their teeth. Looks like TT and Kelly woke up in the second half. That win just might get them away from the spoon. I think they need one more win to be sure.
Doggies next week and we are "almost" safe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12