Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 15, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
More tiresome word play, give it a rest will you please, Moz?

Fair enough.

Umm....duh....DCE bad. No...Watmough stupid! Trent not as good as Anthony. We all sad here, we losing too much. Me not like to stretch my brain ever or learn nothing. Me think me smart enough and higher than everyone. This football forum!!

Tee hee!! Oh, I have nothing of any value to add to this site that you brainiacs haven't already submitted ad nauseum. There, now I will complain about that so we can be equal on at least some level. LOL!! You're right though. Some people prefer sarcasm to word play. Those people are usually boring, self-obsessed and pessimistic. I'll try to be more sarcastic in future, but I don't like my chances @:p

Aside from coping with that sensational fwd pack of theirs we have to contain that little speedster Dufty too. He's terrorised us in the past. I'd just be happy if we play out the full 80, have a red hot crack and only lose by a dozen or so. Winning would be preferable of course. Go Manly

Mushroom season in Canada GE? That would be a magic result.

Booooooooooooooooooooooo

Well pot is pretty much legal so there is always that.

However I've just completed a bottle of wine on basically no food so we'll see how the posting goes!

As long as Trent/Daly/ and the other Trent don't subscribe to that stupid kick out at every opportunity, then we'll go ok!

Lets look at some facts ...
We have not won at Win for over 15 years
We struggle to win at home
The Dragons coach has his team playing like a fine tuned machine
Our coach has us playing like eagles with their heads cut off
The Dragons have been consistently very good vying for the title
We have been consistently very bad vying for the spoon

As always I have tipped my beloved Sea eagles to win based on HOPE.
HOPE that the coach can pump up his players and send them out with a winning game plan , something that we are not used to seeing .
My HOPE is that we can see something different from our team today .

HOPE that the coach can pump up his players and send them out with a winning game plan , something that we are not used to seeing .

Hope springs eternal my friend.

Me too bro, me too

Don't like this bench with Parker and Wright. Don't think playing ducks and drakes is appropriate atm. The Dragons won't gaf who we trundle out. Wonder if we get spanked like 60-0 if TB would go... can't wait for this game

Helpful hint..... don't try and do computer upgrades on the computery-do when drinking.

Now I have said that, let me say this....

The game is on at 2:30am here so I fear I will be face down somewhere long before then.

:)

I’m eyeing off an high quality $5 2017 vintage Shiraz. My mouth is saying yeah baby, do some damage. My mind is saying is your memory that fkn short that you don’t remember last night’s performance? It’s a battle I tell ya!

I’m eyeing off an high quality $5 2017 vintage Shiraz. My mouth is saying yeah baby, do some damage. My mind is saying is your memory that fkn short that you don’t remember last night’s performance? It’s a battle I tell ya!

Mine was a 2016 Mclaren Vale red thingie called "The Black Chook" - Shiraz / viognier

An impressively fruited shiraz with a touch of Padthaway viognier (4%), the beautifully perfumed bouquet shows black/blueberry, cranberry, cocoa, toasted hazelnut and spice aromas. The palate is succulent and rounded, and delivers excellent mid palate weight and texture, brilliantly supported by polished tannins. Hugely appealing. At its best: now to 2021. Score - 93. (Sam Kim, wineorbit.co.nz, Aug. 2017)

I didn't taste any of that, just plonk!

Maybe I should have let it breath rather than drinking it from the bottle initially. @:blush:

If Manly rip in to the Dragons like I ripped in to that bottle.... victory is guaranteed!

Mine was a 2016 Mclaren Vale red thingie called "The Black Chook" - Shiraz / viognier

An impressively fruited shiraz with a touch of Padthaway viognier (4%), the beautifully perfumed bouquet shows black/blueberry, cranberry, cocoa, toasted hazelnut and spice aromas. The palate is succulent and rounded, and delivers excellent mid palate weight and texture, brilliantly supported by polished tannins. Hugely appealing. At its best: now to 2021. Score - 93. (Sam Kim, wineorbit.co.nz, Aug. 2017)

My expensive drop had hints of cow poo and arsenic. Had to wash it down with a plate of mini pies and sausage rolls.

Staff online

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10