Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 20, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
At this rate when it does too much damage will have been done...
Yes. They got 18 points out of it.
2 tries from kicks and 1 from an intercept.
The last 2 fatigue had set in by then.
Hope we get some sort of leg up in the 2nd half.
It's all ahead of us.

Well that sucked.....this 2nd half could be a key factor in the rest of our season. Now this game is gone, but the season isn't.

A limp display in the 2nd half and the confidence killed could be huge.

A battling tough 2nd half where we can't win and we can at least take something out of this schmozzle.

Maybe all the media crap has taken a toll as well. See how we bounce back next week. Expected a loss as we have been struggling a bit. This is horrible though

They've run it over our line once. It's not as bad as the score. They are not slaughtering up the middle as Cronk was suggesting. There's just a lack of basic nouse about this side. Cherry goes to **** when the pressure is on. Seemingly no basic technique in defusing bombs.
Green taking kicks in general play really helped him out. Cullen needs to step up with his kicking game IMO. That, or Hastings goes to 5/8. He's got good game management about him.

Oh hang on it's because baz has a new hair cut.

Nah, It really does feel like we've just thrown this game away resting Green and Lawrence, especially since all the outs beforehand, particularly Koroisau, I asked before game when was the last time this side has let us down, the answer was against the dragons earlier in the season, well we've done it again

BJ was carrying a rib injury and Green had hammy issues - 'resting' is just something to put on the sheet @:cool:

Walks is flat and his defence and positional play has regressed :(

Manly Team just have to regroup and give it a fair go :nod:

Regroup you say!

Only way they'll get back is if the Pinkies don't want to see 60-0 and gift them the second half.

Usually happens against us, somehow can't see it happening today.

Big turning point was dce intercept try. We could if made it 12-6 if the ball finds its mark. Goal line D has still been ok but no enthusiam in the forwards and missing green has made the attack very disjointed.

Look at gaznier the dog loving it laughing and having a ball makes me sick that I'm paying to watch this peasant enjoying my misery.
I don't know of you have all noticed but there are all loving it anyone see that dog after interviewing Tommy she had a nice smirk on her face. Fox is fast becoming like nein.. A joke.

The only positive
After this game I will be 7/7 in all my tipping comps
I had a feeling all week the dragons would get us but not this bad.
Very hard to watch.
No passion or hunger for the jersey today.

Not disappointed about the score. Its not our day. I'm just disappointed with the effort of the forwards. They just rolled over very early, no fight, they just accepted the Dragons we're superior after 5 minutes. Again that mental weakness appears.

We'd be the only team dumb enough to rest players when we have injuries already.

Dumbest coaching move ever. Defies words and logic.

Who is rested? ??
Ffs green is busted. His thigh is troubling him. There is nothing he would have done to help today.
Problem is perrett is fat and slow, no mongrel and lane is not a players arse hole.
Add to that barretts decision to play hastings hooker?? Wtf .
Hastings should have started half and dce 5/8.

Kevvie Walters won't be changing his opinion on DCE any time soon based on his efforts in that first half. With so many key outs he needed to be the man today and he has struggled under the weight of expectation. Poor kicking and poor option taking. We needed to run a very simple and basic game plan and kick well - that hasn't happened.

In fairness the defence has been reasonably solid, some good urgency and scramble - only one real try from a line break.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11