Pre-Game Manly v Eels [Round 22, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

56 10
Sunshine Coast Stadium
14 Aug 2021 07:35 PM

Team Lists

you were close ... Mine was 52 ... but I was "graded" half way through the year after the end of the Presidents Cup Rep Games finished ... otherwise it would have been much much lower ... like 48 or 49 ...
Still a massive achievement - as much as it pains me to say. The lower grades could be real dirty back then too. Woodsie must have had a bit of dash about him.

@The Wheel :)

Here we go again Manly and Parra

Parra's got Queen Gutho but Manly Have Tom the Terror

And Tommy is going in for the kill ,

How do you Feel ???

I feel like a 4 pines ,

I feel like a 4 pines ,

I feel like a 4 pines or two

View attachment 18978

HARD EARNED THIRST

4 Pines Brewing Co has been named the official beer of the Australian men’s cricket team.

4 Pines has grown from a brew pub in Manly into one of the biggest craft brewers in Australia.

Go Manly!

I knew a guy called Brian Wilson (not the Beach Boy) who played 4 games, at hooker, and sat on the bench in 1976 Grand Final.

There is a photo of Bob Fulton on the SCG after the match and Brian is in the background.

You have just scared the shiite out of me ... I was there in '76 ... and for the life of me I can't place your mate ... Biff alias the Fonz is correct ... I am just a coffin dodging decrepit old fool who now thanks to you has fears of the onset of dementia ...

Last edited:
Well actually, considering Gutho was on the news the other night giving it the usual "yeah nah that's my manager's job I'm concentrating on playing footy" plausible deniability bit, I'd say Sam Ayoub has achieved what he was trying to achieve (in his client's best interest) & the world now knows Gutho is open to offers of $1 million per season.

Last edited:
Yes!

He's signed with Manly!

(kidding)

You almost caused me to spill my coffee over my lap 47. That would add to the pie that dropped from my face sometime ago and the egg that's likely to join it if Manly dont win by 20+ this weekend. I realise he's out of favour on these sites, but I wouldnt mind him back in Manly colours for a reasonable price. Turbo at centre, Gutho at full back or vice versa. A dream of course but I've always been a dreamer.

I think we have just as much to play for as Parra. It always comes down to errors and how well we start. We have enough strike power to put the eels to the sword.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11