Game Day: Manly v Panthers [Round 26, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Trent Barrett....a young man with fresh ideas...the future.

Did anyone actually see this guys credentials before giving him such a valuable asset? He has been poor in everything from letting players go to list management. I know the more rational people on here will say 'give him another year'...I say remove him and his coaching staff before they do any more damage.

I looked at our non existent line speed in defence in the first 10 minutes and just thought wow this is going to be a long nite. It is the last game of the year I guess.

Despite the last try Parker is probably the one high light tonight. Bring on Bainbridge.
In fairness, Vave had a couple of good enthusiastic runs.

Though, I guess if I was heading out of this rabble to a new club I'd be pretty upbeat too.

Injuries caused a lack of heart all season but this is just disgusting. The forwards have been great. The U20s and reserve grade backs have been ****. All the panthers tries and line breaks have come from the outside of the field after these backs were caught out and had the lack of speed to get back. But I don't care if they have been signed to manly they should be playing their hearts out for manly, more then that of any other club because us manly fans don't accept this utter failure and never will. The forwards are great and the injury replacements are not yet, it's expected that injury replacements are this bad and considering there are this many of them in the backs but I don't care I'm beyond outraged, they are playing for manly so they play FOR manly! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess all we can hope for is a couple of tries and some tightening of our defence.
Jeez I hope we can get a serious kicker on board as soon as possible. That Cleary is as good as any kicker I've seen. Been so long since we've been guaranteed six points from a try.

The side where brown & Williame is playing is getting obliterated & has been all season yet our coaching staff has done nothing to rectify it if changes are not made 2017 will be much the same as this year
changes will be made, Matai will be back (likely) and snake will push Trbojevic to that or other wing with tafua playing on the other (probably with Matai, possibly with walker)

...Word from Penrith is that they have declared.

They figure if they don't even come out they can still win.

We have hit rock bottom.

On the plus side, it's nice to watch a good team play.
I hope Penrith do well in the finals this year, starting with the Dogs next week. And I hope Tommy T is watching the way Moylan is playing.

Fox commentator crapping on how wonderful the panthers have been what they have failed to mention is that Lewis brown can't tackle doesn't care if he can't tackle & couldn't make a read when defending if his life depended on it it has lead to 4 Penrith tries

A good goal kicker. We have to score a try before we can even worry about the conversion. A good goal kicker may be many many years off.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8