Manly v Parramatta [Round 3 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just on Sports Sunday Kieran Foran failed a fitness test and is out of the Manly v Parra game
Jamie Lyon mentioned as moving into 5/8

Parra almost always make it a close game against us. Plus they will want to bounce back from last week. Along with Foz being out this is a massive danger game.

Moondog said:
Eagle Rock said:

Manly's new prop Epalahame Lauaki training this week
He looks like a planet with legs.

His belt size is equator. Fair dinkum?? It would be a lot quicker to try and climb over him than run around him. Bloody hell!!

As for the Eels, as long as our forwards can dominate, we should be fine. It will be a great test for our young pigs. Parra will come at us as hard as they can. Kingy will love it!

For me keep Lyon at centre and bring in a half to cover Foz. Lyon's workload will increase with Foz out anyhow but let's see how the back ups go before we need them against a top side.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Why not Gifty straight into 5/8
its not a terrible idea, but i think 2V will think he isnt quick enough. But geez, if the Eels can put Fui Fui in the centres, then we can put Gifty to 5/8. Yeah, he can work overtime with his strained groin.

Best option, Lyon to 5/8, Hiku to centre, and Santini or Blair to full back and wing and they can swap that around how they see fit.

because he plays on the opposite side of the field so you ruin 2 sets of combinations.

Santini looked good in the trials, littlejohn is the other option in my mind.

With K Foz out this will be a tougher assignment.

The prob is I like the idea of lyon to 5/8, hiku centre and gutherson FB. But its moving alot of players around.

So I would probably leave them where they are and bring in someone to cover him.

Gee its times like these i wish we had L Foz

I'd be tempted to put Gifty to 5/8 and bring in one of our young backrowers to take up the slack. Gifty plays like a 5/8 anyway.

But Killer to 5/8 is a solid option also.

Lots of twitter chatter from some journos saying it is definitely Satini to come in with Lyon to 5/8. Excited to see this Satini fella get a run.

mickqld said:
Straight to centerbet for this one. Parra are specials.

I agree and with the Pinkies wanting an even game, even better chance of an upset.

I'll never bet against my own side, but I agree @mickqld "Parra are specials"

I hate to see other positions weakened to cover an injury. Put Buhrer to 5/8 dont weaken the centers moving Killer.

Tom Symonds and Jese Sene playing NSW cup no Santini.

Nsw cup right in this V 1/2 million $ halfback

That's what they are playing half a mill for! Lol.

Cup team just need better kicking/ kick chase.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6