Manly v Parramatta [Round 3 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon jamie has been a little quiet to start the year. Throwing him a bit more responsability to get the team moving a bit is a great idea. He will probably be MOM

Listening in on 2GB as we only have the game on replay at 4.00pm our time (5.00pm down south).

Good luck boys

Satini in

Jamie to 5/8

Wolf in.

What a joke. If Billy Slater had scored that it wold of been fine.

Lol Jamie Lyon saying that was a terrible call.

Massive hit Watmough on Gower

FFS STOP DROPPING THE F**KING BALL!

See boys, hold the ball we score, it isn't hard considering 15 other footy teams figured it out!

bob dylan said:
Well done Hiku. Manly are ordinary.

So are the refs. Wolfie's was a valid try and another was taken away by a bogus forward pass call. Even the commentators admitted it wasn't forward.

Sounds pretty ordinary on the radio, yes we are in front BUT with all the Parramatta mistakes it should be 30-nil already

Glad I cant watch it live. Id be smashing another tv judging by the garbage refereeing ONCE AGAIN

Yeah, when even the commentators are puzzled by the calls, thats trouble. Refs must have called "Trent".

TARGET HAYNE!

Just looking a little ordinary and disorganised.

Thankfully Parra look like a rabble but might get over once or twice in a foot race down the edges.

eelcatcher said:
Yeah, when even the commentators are puzzled by the calls, thats trouble. Refs must have called "Trent".

TARGET HAYNE!
I heard the trent call in the riff and dogs game yesterday,but not sure whether they were talking to hodgkinson or not,lol

mickqld said:
Glad I cant watch it live. Id be smashing another tv judging by the garbage refereeing ONCE AGAIN

Refereeing is least of our problems. We have had 55% of the ball but running into a string wind.

Honestly we are lucky not to be down by 20.

Parra are a good example of what happens if you pay overs for players like Hoppa, Hayne, Sandow etc. the bulk of their team wouldn't play first grade in Group 13.

BJ ran down some unknown Eels winger. Great effort

Wolfie robbed of a fair try :mad:
DCE's kick lands 6" in and its called out :mad:

Parra knock on in goal and its play on :mad:

Georgalis called them together after the Hiku magic try and gave them a serve :cool:

Lets rip in Manly !!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6