Game Day: Manly v Penrith [Round 14, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cleary can not run a side so we are kind of even. We have named a running pair of halves. They have named a running 5/8 and Rookie halfback. Plus they have a pretty small pack. Just depends on the attitude we bring also hope Jake gets to be skipper.
Cleary hasn't been running a side all season.

The best team we can on the paddock for this round with all the injuries
Thought Mateo may have played 5/8 but looks like he is going to experience the same fate as T Red
All in all a side capable of winning

mateos fitness is probably the issue. i hope he gets back at some point.
buhrer and brown as the two second rowers just doesn't make sense to me. they're too similar. brown to the bench for mine even if fit

The best team we can on the paddock for this round with all the injuries
Thought Mateo may have played 5/8 but looks like he is going to experience the same fate as T Red
All in all a side capable of winning

He is hopeless that's why nothing but a turnstyle and we already have a few of them. Would be very surprised if he makes firsts again!

Honestly do not see some peoples infatuation with Mateo on here. We've had the bloke for one year and he did **** all. Apparently he's on big money as well.

Mateo I agree hasn't been too good for us at times but my thinking was at 5/8 because I think Walker is way better at centre

1 stewart
2 taufua
3 walker
4 trbojevic
5 williame
6 godinet (19)
7 koroisau
8 trbojevic
9 parcell
10 myles
11 buhrer
12 knight (18)
13 fonua blake

14 kelly (20)
15 leary
16 lussick
17 vave

chuck some youngsters a go, don't see why starling, brown etc should get picked.

Honestly do not see some peoples infatuation with Mateo on here. We've had the bloke for one year and he did **** all. Apparently he's on big money as well.
He was probably more beneficial as a purchase last year. But I just don't think our buys this year have brought much in the way of creativity which he is and we need. Yeah it can go wrong but it already is.

Exception to my usual approach but I'd be playing as many ex-panthers as possible as they should want revenge and have insight into player strengths and weaknesses

My yart...

TTurbo
Jorge
Walker
Hex
Wright

Goodinet
Api

Nate
Parcell
Vave
Buhrer
Matato
JTurbo

Brown
Lussick
AFB
Knight

Matato can provide decent ball playing options taking a bit of pressure off the new halves while adding size (plus I don't like Buhrer and Brown on at the same time, too similar and on the smaller side). Dylan to centre (the experiment is over). Brett off to France. AFB and Knight handed well deserved starts. Happy with Hex at centre, I think he will be great there for years to come.

No offence to Dylan Walker, but Feleti Mateo even as a back rower offers more as a play maker than Walker.

Is it just me or is banishing someone like Mateo to NSW Cup and refusing to play him in first grade, especially at a time when our chief play maker is out with injury and we are very light on for replacements, just cutting off the nose to spite the face?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4