Game Day: Manly v Penrith [Round 14, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
6:00am this game is on 6am my time. Great ill have to wake up and watch the game late no way in hell am I getting up at 6am

With 2 kids i thought you would be up by 6 or 6.30. One of mine is generally always up between those times. Little f$#kers.

With 2 kids i thought you would be up by 6 or 6.30. One of mine is generally always up between those times. Little f$#kers.
Ha no I've trained them well. Matilda gets up about 7:30 or 8 and goes downstairs and makes breakfast and plays or watches YouTube videos and Archie sleeps until about 8:30 or sometimes 9.

Both in bed at 7:30 pm as well. I've trained them well

Ha no I've trained them well. Matilda gets up about 7:30 or 8 and goes downstairs and makes breakfast and plays or watches YouTube videos and Archie sleeps until about 8:30 or sometimes 9.

Both in bed at 7:30 pm as well. I've trained them well
Now we need a 'miracle' button! :party:

Just heard that this will be the first time since 2010 that we'll field a side that doesn't contain with Killer or DCE. We've certainly had a bit of a good run!

Just heard that this will be the first time since 2010 that we'll field a side that doesn't contain with Killer or DCE. We've certainly had a bit of a good run!
With an increasing amount of players suffering from osmosis-ankle-osis (I think that's the technical term:p) why don't they strap to prevent this? Cherry was only strapped after he was already farked. It's happened to him and Tommy T twice? And the young rooster Latrell Mitchell. Surely there's a preventive kind of strapping that could assist this not happening at such and alarming rate?

It's a little bit like the old style boots they used to wear that were ankle high, players rarely got ankle injuries, unfortunately these type of boots , along with strapping restrict running style and speed, might be OK for a forward , but would take metres off a back.

With an increasing amount of players suffering from osmosis-ankle-osis (I think that's the technical term:p) why don't they strap to prevent this? Cherry was only strapped after he was already farked. It's happened to him and Tommy T twice? And the young rooster Latrell Mitchell. Surely there's a preventive kind of strapping that could assist this not happening at such and alarming rate?

Many athletes will be preventatively strapped to provide further joint stability etc, I know Tom wears the short socks, but I would think (hope) underneath he would have both ankles strapped.

If we're playing at 4pm on Sunday wouldn't it mean the game starts at 8am in The Netherlands. It's 8 hours difference isn't it. I have family there and I Skype there once a week.

Chez didn't start till 2011.

But yes, Killer, Matai, Chez out - all we need is for Ferris and Snake to pull out and we have a Team made up of unknowns from 2011:(

It's a little bit like the old style boots they used to wear that were ankle high, players rarely got ankle injuries, unfortunately these type of boots , along with strapping restrict running style and speed, might be OK for a forward , but would take metres off a back.
We had those boots at school, leather sole, nailed on studs/sprigs. The boots had to be polished & laces washed before each game.
Then later, Adidas came to the rescue, haha

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/content/seaeagles/club/news/2016/06/09/brown_we_owe_our_fan.html

Manly second-rower Lewis Brown spoke to the media this morning ahead of the vital clash against Penrith Panthers at Brookvale Oval on Sunday.

Amongst a series of off field questions, Brown did his best to promote the importance of playing well in front of hopefully a packed home crowd in the Sea Eagles’ first home game of the season.

“We are back at home and we really owe our fans a good game. The last few times we have played there, we have really let them down. What better way than to do it that on a Sunday at Brookie.”

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8