Manly v Rabbids Round 9 (Pre-Game Day Discussion)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is a little bit of a worrying game as mentioned, due to our inconsistency, although I think realistically we should rip them to shreds. Last week they played well although they were wearing a camo-styled jersey for gods sake!

Ain't no easy wins in this comp. Think of some of the upsets we have seen recently. Titans beating Sharks, us beating top 4 sides, tigers beating Cows etc etc. All depends who comes better prepared mentally. Big difference in this game is that we have Kapow and AFB playing. Will be close but hopefully can get the two points and take a win into the bye..

Yer this game might just be the most important game thus far . A win and the bye to follow will put us in good stead for the broncos . We can't be complacent.
Apparently Renolds will be back from his hip injury. Hope we put more pressure on him this time than we did last time when he was retuning from a hernia op. He could have worn a dinner suit hat night and not got any grass stains on it.

Apparently Renolds will be back from his hip injury. Hope we put more pressure on him this time than we did last time when he was retuning from a hernia op. He could have worn a dinner suit hat night and not got any grass stains on it.
I think we will win this comfortably as long as we dont get complacent. I think dce will explode in this game and overshadow Reynolds.

George Burgess takes the early guilty plea and will miss four matches for being an all round doofus.

nrl site*

*not the doofus bit

I think we will win this comfortably as long as we dont get complacent. I think dce will explode in this game and overshadow Reynolds.
I don't know, brad - I think you sound complacent.@:)
It's hard to get a handle on our team week to week and Souths have been playing pretty well. Reynolds is huge for them and the other Walker, Cody, killed us last time we played. If we play to the best of our ability we should have them covered, but consistency hasn't been our greatest virtue this year. All young teams struggle with it.
I just hope we haven't been reading our own press again, like we did before the Dragons game, and think we're better than we are. The Canberra win was great, but we really need to back it up.

Side is unchanged from last week.

Kennedy/Cullen/M. Wright/Lane the reserves. All named in Intrust except Kennedy.

I don't know, brad - I think you sound complacent.@:)
It's hard to get a handle on our team week to week and Souths have been playing pretty well. Reynolds is huge for them and the other Walker, Cody, killed us last time we played. If we play to the best of our ability we should have them covered, but consistency hasn't been our greatest virtue this year. All young teams struggle with it.
I just hope we haven't been reading our own press again, like we did before the Dragons game, and think we're better than we are. The Canberra win was great, but we really need to back it up.
Hows that make me complacent .What i said was we should win this comfortably if we dont get complacent. I thought that was a pretty fair assumption and wouldn't take alot of brainpower to work out .

Our problem won't be that we can't beat the Rabbids, it's the inconsistency of our performances, due I think to it being a young inexperienced side going through the ups and downs of this game.

That's the difference between say the Storm and us, they are consistently good, we are inconsistently good and then bad.

Love to see us beat these pricks and stay in the top 8 coming into the Donkeys game.

Bring it on!!

Hows that make me complacent .What i said was we should win this comfortably if we dont get complacent. I thought that was a pretty fair assumption and wouldn't take alot of brainpower to work out .
The "I think we will win this comfortably" bit. But it was joke, hence the smiley face. You know, saying we're going to win if we don't get complacent is actually already kind of complacent…
Anyway, like I said, as long as the players don't think we've already got the two points we should be fine.

The "I think we will win this comfortably" bit. But it was joke, hence the smiley face. You know, saying we're going to win if we don't get complacent is actually already kind of complacent…
Anyway, like I said, as long as the players don't think we've already got the two points we should be fine.
All good mate all good ☺

This is a little bit of a worrying game as mentioned, due to our inconsistency, although I think realistically we should rip them to shreds. Last week they played well although they were wearing a camo-styled jersey for gods sake!
Yep, which reminded me of when Manly wore these one ANZAC Round a number of years back:

577931_10150844888585993_2226747359.jpg

Is Kennedy cover for Siro?

I think he's been injured, and hasn't been playing for NSW Cup either mate. I think if he's healthy, Barrett has him in the top 20 group generally.

Neck injury at training or something.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8