Manly v Rabbids [Round Finals Week 1 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Our forwards are getting monstered. It will be very difficult for Manly to win if the forwards can't get over the advantage line.

I wonder how many of the forwards will run more than 100m with the ball tonight. At this rate it will be none.

Oh well. Getting absolutely dominated in every way. Manly need some size to compete with these monsters. Hodges is walking wounded. The score could be anything. I'd takeTafua off and put Blair on.
Hope the boys just dig in and play for some pride.

TokyoEagle said:
Do the wabbits have to get back 10 in this game? Seems there are 2 different interpretations of the 10m in this game.

The worst policed rule in the NRL. Teams get back 10m but they leave way too early. You want to open the game up, give the ball players some time with the pill before getting set upon by defences.

Need to fire up here, even put on a stink, show that it really matters. I thought when Killer and Watmough were put on report it might actually fire them......not really happening.

Why has JSL not played yet?

Also how bad is the Ch 9 commentary.....2 teams out there. Ok one is playing well and one is not. But jeez a little bit of objectivity wouldn't hurt!

psau14 said:
And as a defender of watmough, let me say this. On tonights performance; go to fuken parra - you aint gonna be missed.

Yeah, just watched the replay of GI brushing him off. Sad!

Rodo said:
Our forwards are getting monstered. It will be very difficult for Manly to win if the forwards can't get over the advantage line.

I wonder how many of the forwards will run more than 100m with the ball tonight. At this rate it will be none.

Tom Symonds looks to be our only forward who is making yards after contact. Everyone else is getting stopped or pushed backwards.

The only highlight has been the no try...oh and the first 7 minutes was okay

Killer03 said:
Also how bad is the Ch 9 commentary.....2 teams out there. Ok one is playing well and one is not. But jeez a little bit of objectivity wouldn't hurt!

Can't really blame the commentators when only one team is playing.

HK_Eagle said:
psau14 said:
And as a defender of watmough, let me say this. On tonights performance; go to fuken parra - you aint gonna be missed.

Yeah, just watched the replay of GI brushing him off. Sad!

That's a bit harsh. GI would pretty much do exactly the same thing to every other NRL player in the same situation.

Can anyone list examples of when 2V has made tough calls? He's seemed very soft to me. Giving a fired up verbal thrashing counts for nought if a coach doesn't back it up with actions.

This is the time now to show what our season is about. There is nothing to play for now except pride and the bloke standing next to you.

This is where we go out and win the second half. That's what's needed. A 22-10 scoreline would be a great turnaround. But a 50nil shellacking means let's forfeit next week.

C'mon boys, show us how much it matters.

Killer03 said:
Need to fire up here, even put on a stink, show that it really matters. I thought when Killer and Watmough were put on report it might actually fire them......not really happening.

Why has JSL not played yet?

Sterling was impressed with manly for the first 10 mins

Toovey has been totally out coached lately. We have no idea's in attack or defense.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8