Manly v Rabbids [Round Finals Week 1 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
My uncle Steve thanks Jorge for playing the worse finals performance since him. Seriously Steve Mavin was hooked all those years ago what is Toovey doing or is he scared of upsetting the senior players? Bring out the Bozo hook now plz

Pepi said:
We need a clean out in the forwards badly..: I honestly think any team in the comp would towel us up tonight.

Agree, bye Choc off to parra, horo is soft see ya later, starling back to NSW cup see ya

The scary thing for mine, is as bad as our forwards are now, there is nothing new except reserve graders potentially being the additions next year. That's IF no-one leaves.

Wow.

Lean times ahead.

We don't have forwards.

We have backwards.

And as a defender of watmough, let me say this. On tonights performance; go to fuken parra - you aint gonna be missed.

And don't get me started on horror. If he isn't spoonfed hes utter garbage.

Mavin said:
My uncle Steve thanks Jorge for playing the worse finals performance since him. Seriously Steve Mavin was hooked all those years ago what is Toovey doing or is he scared of upsetting the senior players? Bring out the Bozo hook now plz

Hmmm..you might have a point. Could Toovey be afraid of the backlash if he is hooked?

Red Pill said:
Jerry1 said:
Tooves is not up to first grade coaching.

Your not up to been a Manly supporter! That's a dumb statement if I ever heard one!
Looks like we are finished for this year! We need to dust ourselves off for next year it would seem!
He's in charge of this slump. He's driving the ship mate,

He's ridden on a Hasler built team since he arrived. It's his time now as the Hasler era players are going. He needs to stand tall and make his mark. What being dished up is unmanly like.

Sad really, the decade of dominance is at an end !!

Had to happen one day, just a pity it all came crashing down at one time .

I'll tell you, if it's all true then some players can really hang their heads in shame.

Oh sure they are screwing the club, but we as fans don't deserve to be ****ed over!!

My biggest disappointment is to watch 2V's non decision with Tafua. He's carried on from last week's effort with the same and it has cost us points, and the game has drifted out of reach (bar a miraculous turnaround).

I could understand him not wanting to upset a winger's confidence by hooking him, but when you have a more than capable replacement sitting on the bench who has done everything asked of him this year with limited chances.... Well,...

All fowrds except king and red r runni g sideways Jorge has to go is adding nothing from any dummy half runs and cant catch

Blair has to come on or 2v will be strung up for allowing Jorge to usher Rabbids into the PF :dodgy:

Be Manly don't be a speed bump :idea:

Well I'm watching the AFL, and that's really saying something ! I'll tell you what we don't have ! Forwards! Been that case for half the year, surely tooves can see this ?

Hard to hook a winger when you only have forwards on the bench. You used to be able to use any reserve grade player back in the day.

People WHEN there is smoke there is fire.
Their is major issues within the team , actions speak louder than words.

Souths are only playing better than us because we are not playing.

Very sad how this is unfolding.

Ryan said:
Hmmm..you might have a point. Could Toovey be afraid of the backlash if he is hooked?

I loved Tooves as a player the toughest I have seen but this is his biggest coaching challenge can he rebuild this side? I think he can but he should not be afraid to hook a player.

bennyeagle said:
Well I'm watching the AFL, and that's really saying something ! I'll tell you what we don't have ! Forwards! Been that case for half the year, surely tooves can see this ?
How did we finish 2nd ?? Same forwards.

Their is no unity !!

It's obvious how they are playing

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11