Game Day: Manly v Rabbitohs [Round 5, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Question - so Walker goes for a try and is tackled on the line by a bunch of off side players. Is that not a penalty try?

Great comeback boys!

This game is here to win! The energy is with us, as others have said Inglis was looking great when Souths were on top and now is completely anonymous.

The punch from our back has been great, Taupau, matai, tommy all contributing. Snake is scheming, and i think Starling has been great off the bench.

But the main to win this is Walker, they can't seem to contain his running threat. He is playing how he should, hard tough running.

Come on boys you can win this!
Agree with all but need to add Vave - this, for whatever reason, is really important to him.

The team is starting to gel, passes are really sticking compared to what was showcased in rounds 1 and 2. Once the top 17 are on the field this team will fire.

ahhh... would of loved one more before half time. Souths looked shot at the end? Manly have to keep doing what they are doing. simple runs up the middle and short balls, running straight.
This & improved defence....contact...slow them down & its 50/50 which is FAR better than it looked after 15...

A
Fittler being a bastard as per usual, saying how Manly have been reading newspapers all week. Because they are acting like they must believe the stories about the 5 day turn affecting teams. Because sometimes you start to believe the stories which has actually now affected them......! I thought WTF is he talking about........Fittler is off the planet.

And they were laughing when Souffs scored that second try, how easy it was.

And apparently we have no zip, no energy etc etc.....!

I will have Fox soon and can not wait, can not stand Ch Nein or their commentary.
absolute tossers. If the Roosters or Panthers were getting this Fittler and Gus would be crying foul.

we have them on the rack, they give away a pen, ref takes a minute to restart game, souths get their breath back. give away a few more pens. FMD. refs are useless. dumb c....

and snake stop kicking! ffs

Well seeing we were getting hammered in the first 20 we have done ok.

Would have been nice to go to the break with another try.

Missing dce is really showing with our 5th tackle options. We have had 1 repeat set of a kivk by vave
Api's all over DCE at the moment. All we need is for someone to take ownership of the last tackle kick and we'll kick their ass.

If we had a proper break I think we could win this comfortably.

The boys are going to need to dig deep to win.

If they beleive in themselves they can.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14