Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 25, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
**** me...it's midnight and I've just turned into a pumpkin!

nighty night

errrrgh just remembered...father in law visit sat
mother in law visit sunday

anyone wanna quickly adopt me?

Around the same time that the dogs think Des can't coach , the dogs fans left with 20 mins on the clock, did I hear on the radio that the Eagle fans did something similar?
There nothing good going to happen with him. A good coach gets average players to play past there best.

I thought DCE was absolutely dreadful today. This was topped off by his inability to kick the ball out on the full on a penalty.
Agreed. Tommy scored 3 on the back of his own brilliance. Don't worry though DCE brigade will say how amazing he was and how we should pay him 2.8 mil a year.

1 thing we've learned from today. The Raiders are sitting in 2nd. How FUKED is the NRL if this is the 2nd best team 2 weeks out of finals. A rigged bullsht draw creates this bullsht result. Well done Greenturd you are indeed a useless fuking cnt.

Raiders smashed us today mate. It was boys vs men out there. They clocked off at 32-10 or whatever it was. We were maybe in it for 10 minutes.

Our forwards again can hold their head up. they have matched with the best packs all year. our backs are tragic in defense and attack.
Forwards are consistently putting up good numbers. Outside backs are shocking.

Really in need of a couple of speed machines

I thought DCE was absolutely dreadful today. This was topped off by his inability to kick the ball out on the full on a penalty.
Could've been Turbo's running that made those passes look good...
Thought right looked al'wright........
Wright looked alright.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12