Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 8, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Just watched it, will read all this stuff after brekky, but wanted to say I saw @ellakasmar on the tv!

She gets a mention so she drops in and tells us about her next article.

Now....hurry up!

Now I shall look up the rules to work out how Canberra can play the ball the wrong way around....but still manage a penalty.

**** the refs

Flame the MOFO's I knew we would go close, but to win was unbelievable. Defence was the key, something @Ryan does not quite understand. It was the first time I seen a game plan from Trentsta!
Were you pissed? Why the aggro towards @Ryan? Cut it out. We all support the same team. Good for you, you were right they won. You are a hero for being right. You are acting like a deadset wanker. Pull your heads in.

Last edited:
Canberra are a monster team, who have been putting opponents away. If you look at the odds, almost everyone (including the bookies and things) thought the same.
Ignore him. I think he was pissed he's not usually such a dick.

Although he had a relatively quiet game, I thought Uate was outstanding in his carry in the last set of the game just after Canberra nearly scored in his corner.
He made a valuable 20 m carry to put us in a position to go from our half into theirs and then have Canberra under pressure and give away the strip penalty.

ManlyBods.JPG

Looking fit and happy - Turbo needs to work on his pose a bit :clap:

Get home from work and watch the game recorded from this morning. U.K what a rollercoaster!!!! Different people making the difference, Myles and Hastings changed the game. Tafua is such a unsung hero, the amount of penalties he wins us it mad.

Up the seaeagles!!!
Mate totally agree with you re Hastings, I think TB should swap game time with Api. He brings so much energy to the team, defends well and can kick.

View attachment 5309

Looking fit and happy - Turbo needs to work on his pose a bit :clap:

Notice Nate Myles at the back in a pose that says "Incoming message from the Big Giant Head" :p

Ok, back to being serious for a moment. I've read the match reports and assorted articles on last nights game, and all of them are basically about Canberra with only bits a pieces about the team that actually won the game. And not one of the articles says anything about how they were offside when Walker was taking the match winning penalty kick......

Notice Nate Myles at the back in a pose that says "Incoming message from the Big Giant Head" :p

Ok, back to being serious for a moment. I've read the match reports and assorted articles on last nights game, and all of them are basically about Canberra with only bits a pieces about the team that actually won the game. And not one of the articles says anything about how they were offside when Walker was taking the match winning penalty kick......
It's the same with the Cows and Rorters win - like Manly weren't even a contributor to their loss :cool:

#UnderTheRaider

How the **** that wasn't a penalty, marching 10 metres down and right in front I'll never know!

AND, how can you play the ball facing the wrong way and not get a penalty.

Were you pissed? Why the aggro towards @Ryan? Cut it out. We all support the same team. Good for you, you were right they won. You are a hero for being right. You are acting like a deadset wanker. Pull your heads in.

I've just accepted I need a pretty thick skin on here mate.

If I'm positive after a win, or if I offer some criticisms after a loss, or even an opinion about the off field stuff, I just accept @Woodsie & @Kevinward777 are going to target, name call, bully &/or demand a punch up.

Was pretty surprised by @Wombat Legacy though, because we've been getting along so well, but that was somewhat offset by the fact he just tee'd off at everyone at least last night.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11