Manly v Roosters [Round 16 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
S[/align]urely Hiku will play 5/8 at some stage in the game I'd suspect.

Massive game for Cherry now.

Gosh I hope the players aren't reading this thread.They wouldn't even bother coming out to play -everyone seems to have written them off.I just hope they play with plenty of spirit and show everyone that they are THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES .

The Eagle Has Landed said:
What no Foran? Damn that's a massive loss

Why doesn't Lyon play at 5/8 th and put Tred in the centres?

T red at 6 because SBW is playing 6 for the rooters.

I doubt he will play 5/8

More likely that Glenn will move into a tighter pivot role and Daly will play more dominant

We haven't gotten a flogging all season, no reason why 1 player not being there should make one a certainty

Have a feeling Lyon is in for a big one tonight

If we play like the last few games with poor handling and stupid penalties its going to get very ugly

Ralphie said:
We are going to get a flogging with no Foran.

We were going to get a flogging anyway. We have an extremely easy to read, and poor game plan. We might even make a fist of it if we are lucky, but at the end of the day, we are getting beaten tonight - which will be two wins, from our last 8 games, and sliding.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8