Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 4, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
"Hey look, Ferguson has seriously injured his wrist and gone to hide on the right wing, soooo.... let's just go the other way". lol

Love that the same people giving it to Jorge are likely to be the same ones bagging Williame.
Oh, I didn't know that we could sponsor only one player to bag for the year. I better pull my head in because I've probably been bagging players that other forum members had sponsored for bagging rights. hehe. ;)

We better not hear the short turn around excuse - just basic drop balls, flat structure and NFI overall @:mad:

Carn Manly, game of two halves - win the bloody game for the heck of it :clap:

We've had a very short turnaround, we are down 4 starters , we will have another 5 day turnaround next week to another team beaten well...We hold the ball we win...

I think the early try almost killed us, we seemed to think, easy night and when killer dropped that ball we've beenplaying catch up.

For me we need to really start smashing Hastings, he's a little smart Alec, but of you give him space he'll do kicks like the one where they scored.

We need to be desperate, I really think we look like 'last week we've turned the corner it's all going to flow' well it won't if we don't put in. Come on boys. We're playing poor but are still inthe game and still more dangerous.

Walker needs to exploit the holes, his pace could really prove dangerous. But we also need to give him space!

We've had a very short turnaround, we are down 4 starters , we will have another 5 day turnaround next week to another team beaten well...We hold the ball we win...
This is all true but doesn't make that any easier to watch. These are games we traditionally lose so will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Hoping our rookie coach realises you don't rest 'sore' players in the NRL. Especially when you have two of your best three props suspended.
This is The Big Show baby!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12