Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 4, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Pretty ordinary first half. Forwards are going Ok, holding their own in the middle in D and making ground with the ball. DCE has been hopeless, needs to take this game by the scruff in the second half, we are winning enough of the battle in the ruck to win this if we are smart and execute well. Cherry's passing has been woeful.

Parcell needs to keep right on Leary's runs, he rarely gets turtled and gets a quick play the ball quite regularly after poking through the line. Mateo probably needs to get involved on the LHS and give The Phantom a bit more room to run.

Horhay gets hammered on here for his work under the high ball, but it is a weakness and teams know it. He needs some support from his centre and fullback. At least Horhay is putting in the hard yards running it out of our end.

Lets hope Fergo's night is over

Gee, it's sad to hear the commentators talking about how the half is taking control of the game... only to hear he is talking about the young Roosters rookie and not our million dollar half

Horrible game to watch so far. Roosters don't look great, ready for the taking, but unfortunately we look even worse. But mostly we look completely disinterested. No energy, no aggression, no desire at all. Looks like everyone would prefer to be somewhere else. Let's hope Zoolander can give them a little blue steel at half time.

The only positive from the first half is they are almost as bad as we are, and it's only 10-8.

Other than that most are negatives.

Poor Ferris, jeez you have to feel for him, what a two years he's had.
I don't see how they retain him. I know the injuries aren't his fault but it's getting hard to build a case for him with what's happened over this and the previous two seasons.

I think the early try almost killed us, we seemed to think, easy night and when killer dropped that ball we've beenplaying catch up.

For me we need to really start smashing Hastings, he's a little smart Alec, but of you give him space he'll do kicks like the one where they scored.

We need to be desperate, I really think we look like 'last week we've turned the corner it's all going to flow' well it won't if we don't put in. Come on boys. We're playing poor but are still inthe game and still more dangerous.

Walker needs to exploit the holes, his pace could really prove dangerous. But we also need to give him space!
Walker needs to pop up all over the field, not just in the 5/8 spots.

Let's just agree we need to go shopping for one winger or give Jorge the same treatment Lussick and Leary and so on got and call up Goodall.
Not sure why a winger is the reason they look poor.He's a good player.A try from a lottery kick and 1st try was Walkers poor defence.No point spending more money on a winger.Oppositions know that DCE is the only point of attack so they target him whenever they can.This is Bozo's doing.They worshipped him when he bought those players,my opinion is that Parcell was only decent one,now team is struggling Bozo is nowhere to be seen

Watching this game live we have been ok

We had no ball in that half. Still think we are going to get done tonight.

2gb just said roosters have 3 games in 18 us 3 in 11 not fair by the NRL

We are running with the breeze in the second half.

Think final score will be 26-14 to roosters.

Not sure why a winger is the reason they look poor.He's a good player.A try from a lottery kick and 1st try was Walkers poor defence.No point spending more money on a winger.Oppositions know that DCE is the only point of attack so they target him whenever they can.This is Bozo's doing.They worshipped him when he bought those players,my opinion is that Parcell was only decent one,now team is struggling Bozo is nowhere to be seen
Not true. I saw him in Narrabeen about two weeks ago.

Hoping our rookie coach realises you don't rest 'sore' players in the NRL. Especially when you have two of your best three props suspended.
This is The Big Show baby!

Yeah, it's almost like we've talked or psyched ourselves into being flat and tired - all the short turnaround griping and resting players probably has the players believing they're buggered before they've even played a set…

Our default play is a predictable play to 10mill man who farks up the kick, puts us on the back foot, we lay all over the player in the tackle, penalty, back up the field and under the pump. If that's the game plan we're following it to a tee.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11