Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 4, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Agree Mark, my son and daughter are Bronc's supporters. I guess they're born here so can't really argue with that. I've tried my darnedest to get them to come over from the dark side but to no avail so it's me and the wife in Manly gear and the other 2 in Bronc's garb. When you watch 2 other teams going at it you just want them to beat the crap out of each other to make it a little easier for us. I have to tell you though, we're a long way behind these 2 teams in fitness and skill.

Yep as I posted last night, we are light years behind both teams and will get absolutely walloped when we play up there!!

Agree Mark, my son and daughter are Bronc's supporters. I guess they're born here so can't really argue with that. I've tried my darnedest to get them to come over from the dark side but to no avail so it's me and the wife in Manly gear and the other 2 in Bronc's garb. When you watch 2 other teams going at it you just want them to beat the crap out of each other to make it a little easier for us. I have to tell you though, we're a long way behind these 2 teams in fitness and skill.

And yes very hard to convert them when they are deluged with the #Bronxnation garbage that flows non stop in Brizvegas

represented junior Kiwi's as a winger. Played 80% of his career at centre, only moved to the forwards in his twilight years.
He was in the train on squad for Kiwis. Watched him at Parra struggles with defence and high ball under pressure esp at wing. Better forward

He was in the train on squad for Kiwis. Watched him at Parra struggles with defence and high ball under pressure. Better forward

I don't think we are on the same page. Talking about Reuben Wiki, ex Canberra, played early 90's til early 2000's.

I just want to take this opportunity to apologise to all Silvertails members. I will be quite drunk by kick off and I expect there to be a better than 50/50 chance I may offend some and completely embarrass myself. :)
That's okay Ralphie. I won't be drunk by kickoff but I'm sure I'll offend plenty with the same weekly language reserved for the expected level of refereeing incompetence tonight.

We can and probably will win this tonight.

The Rorters are in worse form than we were before Monday night. We seemed to get out of out slump against the Sharks. So what if its at their home ground or if there is a 5 day turn around.

We got this one. Have confidence people.

I have to go on an Easter egg hunt and hat parade in beatrixpark with the kids, who plans these things during footy games?

Radio silence until about just after full time for me! If livestream don't process the game so I can watch the replay I'll be so pissed off

I have to go on an Easter egg hunt and hat parade in beatrixpark with the kids, who plans these things during footy games?

Radio silence until about just after full time for me! If livestream don't process the game so I can watch the replay I'll be so pissed off

Bugger!!

That's okay Ralphie. I won't be drunk by kickoff but I'm sure I'll offend plenty with the same weekly language reserved for the expected level of refereeing incompetence tonight.
I'm drunk now. Going to walk to the bowlo to watch the game, no sound unfortunately.
Then coming home to see all the butthurt on here caused by other posters.

Easter egg hunt during the footy........ That's unaustralian

Screw it I've got 6gb left on my mobile internet which renews in a few days so I may as well just stream it whilst I'm hunting for eggs.

It's 5 degrees at the moment with wind taking it down to 1 degree I so don't want to go outside

Actually does anyone know which radio stations are playing it?

Screw it I've got 6gb left on my mobile internet which renews in a few days so I may as well just stream it whilst I'm hunting for eggs.

It's 5 degrees at the moment with wind taking it down to 1 degree I so don't want to go outside

Jeez I hate cold weather , it's why I go north for the winter the days!! Don't know how you can live with that , but such is life !!

Easter egg hunt during the footy........ That's unaustralian
It's just so Dutch, they just don't understand.

Worst is its been organized by a group of expats and I know that a whole bunch of the expat org are Australian.

Just more anti-manly bs

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10