Game Day: Manly v Sharks [Round 11, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Let's hope Baz doesn't go commando again tonight. Obviously his strides were s tad itchy last week plus it didn't bring us any luck..
Go the y fronts Baz..

He was just following Glossop's instruction and got him a bit worse than he meant to
ok all good then...
just tell that to the guy whose jaw he smashed & whose career he ended(?)

One thing I hold as sacred is every man's right to earn a living.
Usually, he would have family dependent on his income.

Like another poster said...
give me Randall's toughness not Boyd's thuggery.

I am with you mate
Just had 50 @ 13 dollars to win 13+ and 50 to win head to head @ 4 dollars

Picked up the famois moz tingle and enjoying the beers at husky pub
Good luck mate have a good one . I had 100 at 12s 13+ , lets bring them home.

Manly coach Trent Barrett has made the late changes to his side for the clash against the Cronulla Sharks at Southern Cross Group Stadium tonight.

Full team.

20. Brett Stewart

2. Matt Wright

3. Jamie Lyon

1. Tom Trbojevic

5. Brayden Wiliame

6. Dylan Walker

7. Daly Cherry-Evans

8. Darcy Lussick

9. Matt Parcell

16. Brenton Lawrence

11. Lewis Brown

12. Jamie Buhrer

13. Jake Trbojevic

Interchange:

14. Blake Leary

15. Josh Starling

10. Nate Myles

17. Siosaia Vave

backrow and with Leary on the bench looks light. Possibly trying to quicken around the ruck to tire them out/catch out their big forwards, or could go the other way and get steamrolled.

Will be a massive effort if they win tonight.

I like the idea of giving TT a run in the centres. I'm really not sure about BJ starting, I've liked his impact coming in this year. Does Myles have it in him to impact?

Interesting. Tommy at centre....not sure how that would go. Hopefully it works.

I'm with you @HK_Eagle with questions over Myles as an impact player from the bench. Then again if someone like Vave can make a go of being a bench impact player then a hardened representative player like Myles should be able to.

I hope Snake is not being rushed back too early like he was the last time we played the Sharks.

The Walker at 5/8 experiment is beginning to look like Leonard from The Big Bang Theory. 20,000 data runs and no significant results.

Big test for Tom tonight not sure on his ability to defend at centre Snake's throat will be sore by the end of this game I think
Still a game we can win like every week need to take our chances hopefully this is that game

article-seasnake-4-0901.jpg

Sssssssssnake hat trick :darts:

Snake to score a hat trick, the last being a length of the field intercept where he leaves Barba and Holmes trailing in his wake.

Killer to show why he was regarded as the worlds best centre for a decade.

Walker to finally show why there seems to be so much faith in him as a 5/8.

Tomorrow's headline:
Sea Eagles again crush Sharks. Lussick sin-binned for decking Ennis - Twice

Snake to score a hat trick, the last being a length of the field intercept where he leaves Barba and Holmes trailing in his wake.

Killer to show why he was regarded as the worlds best centre for a decade.

Walker to finally show why there seems to be so much faith in him as a 5/8.

Tomorrow's headline:
Sea Eagles again crush Sharks. Lussick sin-binned for decking Ennis - Twice
At least let the decking Ennis part be true.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8