MANLY V ST MERGE [Round 19 2014] 21-7-14

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We lost our fluency when Matai's went off, after working so hard to get into it. That obstruction call was soft, especially given the on-field called it a try.

Choc is looking a bit out of sorts. I hope that's just from time away from the game.

HoldenV8 said:
So what the video ref is saying is that Dugan would have got to Snake and cut the play down? Come on.....

No problem with that call - it was an obstruction.

Refs are definitely keeping St Merge in the contest. I hope for some even up penalties in the 2nd half [raises eyebrow].

Scoreline is garbage. We are minimum 12 - 18 points better than them so far. Clowns are awaiting instructions from the crowd how to police the game.

I only got the one initial look, but it appeared Foran over-played moving to his right to help out, before the Merge switched back to their right to find the hole left by Foran's drift.

Manly just need to get off the tackled Player - 5 penalties should be enough for them to get the idea :mad:

We should be Ok, just need to calm down with the panic passes on their line :)

Tommy was robbed :(

To the letter of the law I can see why they called it obstruction. But to suggest that Dugan would have stopped Snake from either scoring himself or passing to a support player is just wrong IMO.

Going to be tough second half. With the dragoon having 15 players on the field.

Any more news on Matai at halftime?

This is not shaping up well. We really need to get back to some organised basics and consolidate before trying to put on the pretty stuff.

Frustration and panic is getting the better of us at the moment. Calm and belief, boys!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8