MANLY V ST MERGE [Round 19 2014] 21-7-14

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Surely having King Wayne back in Brisbane will drive you out of that place you call home and back to God's Country.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Good idea @Isz , the big problem is that I'll have to tear myself away from the big open fire to log on to the wifi near the office, and considering it's a bottom of about -1 here tonight that time will be minimal.

Sadly for all you people that love me being away and after four months on the road it's all about to end.

I'll be back home again on the 2nd August, 1 week short of the four months!!

But don't worry I'll be away for most of next season also so good times ahead .

Minus 1 !!!! That's for Pussies Mark, it was minus 6 here last night and will be again tonight. We get around in T-Shirts when it's minus 1.

Man up and ignore the temperature.

Cliffy said:
Horses for courses. Very disappointed not to see Tyson getting another run this far out from the finals.

What and miss another 10 minutes of quality effort from King?

tookey said:
Cliffy said:
Horses for courses. Very disappointed not to see Tyson getting another run this far out from the finals.

What and miss another 10 minutes of quality effort from King?

Tyson in for Hasson so we got plenty of impact off the bench tonight

I don't have Foxtel so its a pirate broadcast on the laptop for me.

No Horo, no bad hair days. But we get back Choc and Jorge.

We'll win, Kogarah or not.

Great to see Tyson in, but Kingy should have been the one to miss out instead of Hasson :cool:

Killer is in #16

Why are we wearing our home jersey :huh:
But better that, than that cursed Pepsi away jersey :sleepy:

Foz to show up the old NZ #6, Bunji :p

How do we go from least penalized team to almost the most in 3 weeks lol?

Take em while u can I suppose. Surprised though.

They are making good meters on every play. Tuff game tonight I think.

The Goons suddenly the perfect team. Can do no wrong, no penalties only for the booing side. ... these refs sh.t me these days with this rubbish.

yup the ruck infringements need to be made black and white. After ref says get off, he has x seconds to get up, its just too much of a lottery now. In a two ref system that means its luck of the draw

Good kicking and slowing down the game by the merge - keeping us in our own end and scrum set turnovers.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2