Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 24, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Brown, Williame, Starling and an injured Tom were big let downs tonight.

Others put in a real dig.

We get a full strength fit side, and get rid of a few rubbish players and we are going to be very competitive.

Parcell,Dce,Blake Green and Tom T need to stay fit all year for us to challenge at all.

Plenty of ticker in that.
Not much brains or execution but you get that when you lose so many players.
Gutsy effort.
Have been playing with ticker all year. Just a few players execution letting the whole team down.

Take that game. with 10 to go. marty, AFB, vave were smashing through the line, parcell was busy and dce was looking dangerous.

Then brown knocks on twice, goes to hooker, starts to throw wobbling balls to no one, the teams energy dies and we hardly touch the ball.

Yep, anyone unhappy with that result, particularly the effort from the players who will be part of the side next year, are delusional. The first graders stood tall tonight. Tafua busted, Turbo busted, terrible players playing terribly as they have all season and we still had a crack. Far from disgraced. But, anyone who believes that Bozo would see Williame as more than back up will be proved wrong. Also Lewis Brown will be playing NSW Cup, he is inept with the ball, impact less when he runs it and his defence is woeful. The coach has had no choice but to play him every game unfortunately. I hope we sign Solomona, more so than Gillet, he is going to be one hell of a front rower.

Lewis Brown - 80 minutes, 5 runs, 39 metres, 13 tackles and 3 missed tackles.

No football brain, crap defence and don't get me started on his non-existent attacking game. Everyone was playing with heart out there tonight despite everything.....except him.

And this guy is a current Kiwi test player?

I know Barrett brought him with him from Penrith but who is the lame brain who agreed to sign him?

We are just not competitive atm against the top side in the comp. They showed some ticker in the second half so can't do much more than that.

Hopefully next yr we have a more settled side and get one up on a few teams.

I know it's hard as we are down on players but Tom and Jorge really need to go in for surgery.

Won
Lewis Brown - 80 minutes, 5 runs, 39 metres, 13 tackles and 3 missed tackles.

No football brain, crap defence and don't get me started on his non-existent attacking game. Everyone was playing with heart out there tonight despite everything.....except him.

And this guy is a current Kiwi test player?

I know Barrett brought him with him from Penrith but who is the lame brain who agreed to sign him?
Won't ever see a Kiwi jersey again.

Have been playing with ticker all year. Just a few players execution letting the whole team down.

Take that game. with 10 to go. marty, AFB, vave were smashing through the line, parcell was busy and dce was looking dangerous.

Then brown knocks on twice, goes to hooker, starts to throw wobbling balls to no one, the teams energy dies and we hardly touch the ball.
Yeah he's played average footy all year but I said on another thread that a year or two back I thought he was a decent player.
Just doesn't seem to respond in the current setup.
He looks like he doesn't know what to do so coaching must come into that too.
Maybe Willo needs a chance to coach him.

Dear Forum members
Im no troll, im just pissed at the fact that TOOVEY had a team with more ticker and finished stronger despite all the turmoil he faced. There are only 4 players out there with any ticker left.
J.Turbo
Burher
VAVE
ADF
2016 u have a new coaching staff , what have they achieved with all the new players ? It the most gutted i have ever felt. watching these boyz bleed. What have TB and Cartwright achieved ????
I cant be the only one this peed off surely...

Some good things to go out of tonight

1 Team is still playing with ticker
2 Parcell makes a massive difference. Will be number 1 hooker next year in the team. DCE looks way better with parcell.
3. parker looks promising. wright has been very solid last few games. and can kick!
4. the forwards make plenty of meters, even late in games like AFB, marty and lussick.

Things we know

We need to replace Williame, Brown and Starling. Whare/Hardaker, Gillette and Afosofa come on down. Will we be very competitive.

Dear Forum members
Im no troll, im just pissed at the fact that TOOVEY had a team with more ticker and finished stronger despite all the turmoil he faced. There are only 4 players out there with any ticker left.
J.Turbo
Burher
VAVE
ADF
2016 u have a new coaching staff , what have they achieved with all the new players ? It the most gutted i have ever felt. watching these boyz bleed. What have TB and Cartwright achieved ????
I cant be the only one this peed off surely...

I disagree that the team had more ticker last year, there were times where players looked like they had given up at periods last year, I haven't seen that in this group of players this year. They put in until the end and with the players available, that for me is ticker.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12