Manly V Storm [Round 9 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pick the margin

• Total voters
Agree Wolfie is a great clubman but his play this year is not up to first grade standard. Blair has to get the nod next week. Whether we win or lose this game, the Storm are no longer what they used to be like…..

Is this the same Wolfman who caught Cherry-Evan's kick under pressure just over half way near the end of the half only a few minutes after dropping what was an awkward bomb? Had he not caught Chez's kick it its likely we'd have lost the ball as Snake's progress was impeded.

I'm still not sold on Williams being a spent force. All he needs is to get his confidence back.

MadMarcus said:
Elbow an opponent in the head 3 times and get a penalty. WTF???

Oh, hang on, Shayne Hayne reffing. Never mind. I understand why now.

Why are we surprised at this, the JWH headbutt earnt the Rorters a penalty in the GF :mad:

Wolfie needs a hug :heart: Good game apart from that no contest bomb.

Why doesn't Jorge run over people :huh: The sideways running is a waste of a tackle!!!

I think wolf has been no worse than anyone. I don't hear you calling for choc to go as he dropped one as well or Littlejohn to go for kicking out on the full.

Jerry1 said:
So the wont shoe the elbows again

Of course not. It's the golden boy koala. Can't be harmed, never does anything wrong, what an upstanding citizen of the game. Makes me f...ing sick.

HoldenV8 said:
Is this the same Wolfman who caught Cherry-Evan's kick under pressure just over half way near the end of the half only a few minutes after dropping what was an awkward bomb? Had he not caught Chez's kick it its likely we'd have lost the ball as Snake's progress was impeded.

I'm still not sold on Williams being a spent force. All he needs is to get his confidence back.

The question is, can he get it back and is first grade the place to find it. He is almost as bad as Slater under a high ball now. Its sad to watch.

Pepi said:
Surely the wolfman groupies on here can see he is a liability now..

We are not groupies :mad:

We admire and support a tryscoring freak of a Player who has a confidence issue that is compounded by sustained attacks on him.

Just like we didn't expect him to perform after the broken neck, torn acl etc, we grant him the leeway in recovering mentally :angel:

Jerry1 said:
I think wolf has been no worse than anyone. I don't hear you calling for chic to go as he dropped one as well or Littlejohn to go for kicking out on the full.

Its not just this game, Wolf has been scared of the highball for a while now and he has not done anything special in attack like he used to. Choc plays well 95% of the time and Littlejohn is a new FG player. I want Wolfman to do well as much as anyone but im not seeing any improvement.

Wolfie's challenge did result in Hiku's try tho.
But he does seems so much slower these days

Just don't be surprised if the pinks dictate a Scum win...We know what to expect!

Go the Eagles!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10