Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 19, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I hear you and like the passion.I just really dislike other clubs fans blaming the refs for their teams poor performances and I was hoping Manly fans were above that sort of behaviour
C'mon guys! It's a bit of emotional release on a footy forum and part of being a fan. You don't have to agree with it nor take it seriously. I'd rather just smile at a fellow frustrated Manly man than put him down with self-righteous digs.

C'mon guys! It's a bit of emotional release on a footy forum and part of being a fan. You don't have to agree with it nor take it seriously. I'd rather just smile at a fellow frustrated Manly man than put him down with self-righteous digs.

If it helps...I'm incredibly rich with a much younger wife...!

Go Manly!

I was so excited to see the game live! It was awesome.

Investigate the refs!!!!! lol

Oh you guys that get to go to the games. You have no idea!

The wife told me to shut my face during the game, was sick of hearing me haha

Yep, I ripped the defence, what I didn't do was embarrass myself with the abuse dished out to individual players non stop ! That's the embarrassing part mate, and saying stuff like "Kelly is ****ing ****" etc doesn't show extra passion to me

Understood, and fair enough.

Too be fair though, Kelly is prone these days to a on field brain explosion of some kind, almost every game. I kind of understand the frustration. He's rocks or diamonds. I likened what he does to getting a case of the Manu Vatuvei's, and I hold to that. VERY similar to Matai's first few years tbh, if people remember.

Understood, and fair enough.

Too be fair though, Kelly is prone these days to a on field brain explosion of some kind, almost every game. I kind of understand the frustration. He's rocks or diamonds. I likened what he does to getting a case of the Manu Vatuvei's, and I hold to that. VERY similar to Matai's first few years tbh, if people remember.
he's costing us badly. kid hasn't scored for how many games now? I like him but he needs to step up if we wanna win this comp which we all do. That try he let in was park football stuff. The panthers game was his worse by far

I had to endure that through the NRL live pass with its delay between audio and video - kinda spoiled the drama of tries when I heard them being scored before I saw them

I had to endure that through the NRL live pass with its delay between audio and video - kinda spoiled the drama of tries when I heard them being scored before I saw them

Oh man. Don't you have Foxtel IQ? I remember the days Fox used to play the Sunday game on 30 mins delay. I'd stream the radio on the Internet, and sprint to the television through the ads, while it recorded on Foxtel.

I feel for you, brother.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10