Pre-Game Manly v Tigers [Round 27, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

54 12
4 Pines Park
01 Sep 2023 06:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been plenty of fight in this team last month. No Tom, Schuster (not injured but not there), Paseka, Lodge, Aloiai Let's see if we take out :-
Penrith - Edwards, Luai, JFH, Leota, Leniu
Broncos - Walsh , Mame, Haas. Flegler, Carrigan
Storm - Meaney, Munster, Welsh, NAS. Kamikameca
Warriors - CNK , Metcalf, AFB , Barnett , Niukore.
Not saying that our missing are as good as these guys but how do you think they would be travelling missing these key players for the same amount of time. Not to mention the injuries to Tuipolutu, Burbo , Lawton, Garrick. Missing Jake for a month. With all that , we are finishing where you'd expect.

Surely after the schuster performance in nsw cup he gets a call up to replace Kelma. Unless the coaching staff want josh in nsw cup to get his confidence back.
Leave him there, it’s where he performs… his happy place

Thank you @The Wheel
Congratulations to Jake for his Great achievements and his whole hearted efforts are deserving of them

What Jake , Our Legendary Manly club and our loyal and passionate Manly Fans Truly Deserve is another long awaited Manly Premiership win

Let us be worthy of living up to our Legendary clubs High Benchmark Premiership Winning standards
and Bring Back the Winning Trophy Back Home Where it Proudly Belongs !

1972, 1973 , 1976, 1978, 1987, 1996, 2008 , 2011
1693363858216.png

Bozo - do you need to hijack every thread with the same message. This is about Jake

I get it. According to you we are not winners, we are losers. Mestrov is a crap CEO and Siebold can't coach. Speed kills. We should have signed Webster. We are mentally weak. Bozo is a god and never made a mistake in his career as a player or a coach.

I generally try to ignore your posts but well done you have won and elicited a response. It is repetitive and tired.

Its a no brainer , Jakey should be the next captain.
I can imagine him rippin into players who aren't performing. No offence to DCE, but sometimes he's a bit too nice to call someone out for mediocrity.

Its a no brainer , Jakey should be the next captain.
I can imagine him rippin into players who aren't performing. No offence to DCE, but sometimes he's a bit too nice to call someone out for mediocrity.
I still have memories of Turbo ripping Tent for being lazy against Parra. He's always focal in organising defence and he's not backward in coming forward when it comes to chatting to the ref. If only he could stay on the field, he'd be an ideal I reckon. But it's probably academic coz I can't see Chez going anywhere for a while.

Nope we have belinda sharpe
That won't matter. Someone will find some stats to prove that she doesn't like us either and prove the conspiracy against Manly is alive and well.

We've not had too bad an end to the season, there have been some green shoots of recovery considering the players that have been missing which hopefully augers well for next year. Let's have a decent win to round off the season and come back stronger with a couple of new/improved players next March 🤞

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10