Pre-Game Manly v Tigers [Round 27, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

54 12
4 Pines Park
01 Sep 2023 06:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake's 200th is fortuitous timing for our last game, giving added motivation to the team, as well as boost the Brookie crowd somewhat.

Hopefully the forwards will support Jake and pave the way, Gordie can shine again and the clear weather tonight should allow Koula and Saab to do their stuff.

Go Manly!

Lacking distractions? Come on you must be kidding! We've got the Voice, weekly climate disasters around the world, all Trump's court cases lol, or for something light-hearted they usually have cricket when the footy finishes. Or if you're sick of looking outward, get your cholesterol checked and focus on becoming a health fanatic. Or grab some culture. Or if not culture, Netflix :eek:
Or read a book @:D
Read a what?

Bozo - do you need to hijack every thread with the same message. This is about Jake

I get it. According to you we are not winners, we are losers. Mestrov is a crap CEO and Siebold can't coach. Speed kills. We should have signed Webster. We are mentally weak. Bozo is a god and never made a mistake in his career as a player or a coach.

I generally try to ignore your posts but well done you have won and elicited a response. It is repetitive and tired.
Is that what Bozo has been saying?

I bloked him years ago for dribble like that..... glad to hear my block has been worthwhile!

Suggest you think about which content you want to see in threads. The block button holds power.

Bozo - do you need to hijack every thread with the same message. This is about Jake

I get it. According to you we are not winners, we are losers. Mestrov is a crap CEO and Siebold can't coach. Speed kills. We should have signed Webster. We are mentally weak. Bozo is a god and never made a mistake in his career as a player or a coach.

I generally try to ignore your posts but well done you have won and elicited a response. It is repetitive and tired.
Hello feathered friend and thank you for your Manly perspective which deserves a reply

*Bozo- do you need to hijack every thread with the same message . This is about Jake *
Yes this thread is about the very deserving 200th game Jake and He also deserves a grand final win just like all our other Great Manly players .
Who on this forum think that Jake , Our Legendary club and all Manly people do not deserve a premiership win after a very long drought ?

**According to you we are not Winners , We are losers
Who on this forum think that failing to play finals once again Makes us Winners ?
Is it You ? Mestrov? Seibold ? or @The Wheel who agreed and liked your Post ?

We all have a right to express our views and Manly standards
You have you views and standards I have mine
You can ignore my posts but I will never ignore and make excuses for all those years that we have failed to live up to our legendary clubs premiership winning Great Standards
Because once we start accepting excuses for failure and lower our Clubs Great Standards
We stand for nothing great

Last edited:
Is that what Bozo has been saying?

I bloked him years ago for dribble like that..... glad to hear my block has been worthwhile!

Suggest you think about which content you want to see in threads. The block button holds power.
Good Idea
Block Bozo
Block another Manly failing finals year
Block our Legendary clubs high winning standards and accept Mediocrity
and keep living in denial

Last edited:
@The Wheel
I have an idea for all you Manly finals apologetics
You can start a living in denial thread and not mention anything about our legendary Manly clubs high standards and you can just keep posting irrelevant feel good stories that have no significance to the 2023 finals series

Agreed. Or go along and see Tina the musical. It is uplifting.
I've seen it twice and would be prepared to go back for a third instalment. I saw Elvis the stage play last night. Not bad, but nothing as joyous as Tina.
Hi Who ,so you are a live theatre goer thats fantastic ,did you manage to get to see Jagged Little Pill (The Alanis Morrisette music set to an edgy story ) last year ?
Anyways go Manly

Anyone know if there are any official player farewells tonight?

We know that Harper is going ( unofficially ), any others?

Hi Who ,so you are a live theatre goer thats fantastic ,did you manage to get to see Jagged Little Pill (The Alanis Morrisette music set to an edgy story ) last year ?
Anyways go Manly
No, but my daughter did and says it was fantastic. She rates Wicked even higher, which is another I haven't seen.

We will put on a clinic tonight. Manly by 40+. Jake to score a try. Off to mad Monday boys, behave. Heres hoping for something better in 2024.

Spoke to Jake about these refs calling him out early every time and he is such a nice bloke, just blamed himself for any penalties, but we all are used to it happening so often.
Met many Manly players over the years but the Trjobovic boys are including Tom and Ben are the Best.
Just down to earth ppl who remember where they come from.....told Jake I'm on a try tonight and he said don't waste your money....well I'm solid and I'm on ...what a Champion player and even better bloke - congrats on 200 mate !!

It's Game Day !!!

Go Manly !!!

ManlyVsTigers.jpg

52f9a3c1-62b2-4e46-aca8-ab7192fe2819-original.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry.gif

Yep, sorry everybody about the late release of the Game Day Thread. I've been away all day and hadn't turned on my PC until a short time ago. My backup (@globaleagle ) normally unlocks an unsticks the thread for me if I am late but he must be away on one of his annual holidays again because he hasn't logged onto the website since 23rd of August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10