Pre-Game Manly v Tigers [Round 27, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

54 12
4 Pines Park
01 Sep 2023 06:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE="Seagles68, post: 1610776, member: 33222"]
Hey! And the soft members like me in the Jane Try Stand 😁
[/QUOTE]

Where do you sit 68?I am in Bay E

QUOTE="Seagles68, post: 1610776, member: 33222"]
Hey! And the soft members like me in the Jane Try Stand 😁

[/QUOTE]

Bay B - sort of between the 30 and 40 m line. I'm the poor bloke wearing the 2011 Members cap coz I refuse to wear anything else until we win another comp. I'm starting to think it might fall apart before that happens. @:D

Bay B - sort of between the 30 and 40 m line. I'm the poor bloke wearing the 2011 Members cap coz I refuse to wear anything else until we win another comp. I'm starting to think it might fall apart before that happens. @:D
[/QUOTE]

Haha I will keep and eye out for you in the future. I won’t make it Friday night up the Hunter Valley on a punters club weekend.

Haha I will keep and eye out for you in the future. I won’t make it Friday night up the Hunter Valley on a punters club weekend.
[/QUOTE]
Good luck!

Is it Game Day? :) Go Manly!

Wake Up Sleeping GIF by The Wiggles

Expect the West Tigers to be a bit more competitive the Doggies ;last week but Manly "s attitude and effort looked quite positive last week so hopefully a repeat of this can help with a good showing tonight .
Every chance Koula can find some good open field running opportunities again but the pack has to do their bit to enable this
Should be the type of game to suit Gordie coming on in the 9 role at whatever stages , got a sense Burbo could go well also especially with big brother Jake's important milestone .
Another opportunity for Matterson to show that he can match it in the top grade , 13 position and having a best case option there still a bit of an issue for next season.
Home crowds have been holding up well and naturally also hope that the side can finish the season on a pretty good high and good result as a reward for that season commitment crowd wise

I really wish we were in the finals so In had something to distract me from life atm.

One more win for the year will have to do.

Here's hoping for a DCE masterclass, Koula and Saab combining for a couple of lovely tries, some cracking hit-ups from Sipley and the Croker/Gordy experiment continuing to flourish.

Go Manly!

Last edited:
I really wish we were in the finals so In had something to distract me from life atm.
Lacking distractions? Come on you must be kidding! We've got the Voice, weekly climate disasters around the world, all Trump's court cases lol, or for something light-hearted they usually have cricket when the footy finishes. Or if you're sick of looking outward, get your cholesterol checked and focus on becoming a health fanatic. Or grab some culture. Or if not culture, Netflix :eek:
Or read a book @:D

Lacking distractions? Come on you must be kidding! We've got the Voice, weekly climate disasters around the world, all Trump's court cases lol, or for something light-hearted they usually have cricket when the footy finishes. Or if you're sick of looking outward, get your cholesterol checked and focus on becoming a health fanatic. Or grab some culture. Or if not culture, Netflix :eek:
Or read a book @:D
Agreed. Or go along and see Tina the musical. It is uplifting.
I've seen it twice and would be prepared to go back for a third instalment. I saw Elvis the stage play last night. Not bad, but nothing as joyous as Tina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10