Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 6, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@mave

Just letting you know I’ve changed my tip to the Tigers , so you’ll be safe with your Manly pick now!!

Guaranteed EVERY time I change a pick at the last minute the original team picked wins!!

Wests Tigers reportedly have been playing this season so far as a committed unit and pretty much for the full eighty . If Manly can match this today and take advantage of some of their edge on a few better individual player basis [ at least on paper ], hopefully this can get them a VERY important win and for their top eight prospects . Hopefully also Walker will be better for the run last week and i have full confidence that Lane and Perrett can go well from the bench but i wonder who will make up the remaining spots out of Paseka or M Wright or for better or worse , Brown .

Missing Siro and kelepi tanginoa and Jorge have already been massive losses now Hastings. Going to need everyone to play well today. Put those missing players back into the side and we look so much stronger and we'll balanced

We are somehow favourites for this match, with our injuries I don't think we are much of a chance to be honest. Hopefully DCE and Turbo can carry us to a victory.

@Ryan .... I was giving the keynote address to the table of "gender confused Tinder rejects" this morning, when it suddenly occurred to me that ... we will flog 'em ...

To Serb's great disappointment ... Balmain boys don't cry ..... but we will make them stamp their feet and pout!!

GO MANLY ...Get this intaya!

Try as I can,I can’t get myself confident for this game no matter how hard I try which is unusual

Think the Hastings withdrawal has knocked me over the edge

Even so I have my normal 10 dollar manly have time full time 13+ double bet happening as to my Uate and turbo to score doubles

Prove me wrong team
We need the boost

Go manly

We still have strikepower a plenty to blow this game wide open. Tigers have been going ok but definitely not setting the world on fire . Its just their scrambling defence , and they might need to bring that game again.

Unbelievably windy around the beaches today, so I'm guessing we'll see lots of bombs from both sides. Not sure if that'll work in our favour…

4 hours to go! As usual wearing my Manly jersey everywhere on game day. Let’s go boys.

Attachments

• 26A829A3-815A-4244-A8EB-C1BB91FCB6B8.jpeg
    26A829A3-815A-4244-A8EB-C1BB91FCB6B8.jpeg
    373 KB · Views: 81
@Ryan .... I was giving the keynote address to the table of "gender confused Tinder rejects" this morning, when it suddenly occurred to me that ... we will flog 'em ...

To Serb's great disappointment ... Balmain boys don't cry ..... but we will make them stamp their feet and pout!!

GO MANLY ...Get this intaya!
"Gender confused tinder rejects " U mean grinders ,'HUH ?

I think our bench is close to the worst I’ve seen in years , and yes fully understand there’s limited options, but if this is as good as we’ve got for the rest of 2018 then it’s going to be one hell of a battle to get into the finals!!

You can be a bit pessimistic about our chances sometimes mate, but in this instance I'm finding it really hard to disagree with you and see the brighter side of things. With the salary cap restrictions, injuries to key players and what seems to be infighting among some players, we could be in for a long year.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8