Pre-Game Manly v Tigers [Round 9, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

36 22
4 Pines Park
07 May 2022 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Christian Tuipolotu
CE - Ben Trbojevic
CE - Tolutau Koula
WG - Reuben Garrick
FE - Kieran Foran
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
PR - Sean Keppie
HK - Lachlan Croker
PR - Martin Taupau
SR - Haumole Olakau'atu
SR - Josh Schuster
LK - Jake Trbojevic

Bench - Dylan Walker, Ethan Bullemor, Josh Aloiai, Toafofoa Sipley

18 - Kurt de Luis
19 - Morgan Harper
20 - Kaeo Weekes
21 - James Roumanos
22 - Viliami Fifita
23 - Jamie Humphreys
24 - Jacob Sykes

That is a bloody good side that’s been named!!

no harper is a good thing!

Agreed. I was afraid that Parker and Saab being out injured would give Harper a reprieve. But Des has decided to start Ben Turbo there instead (I wonder if he considered Dylan Walker??).

That’s disappointing.Every week since Rd1 last year,I’ve been putting money on whoever plays opposite Nofoaluma for Anytime Tryscorer.Last year I came out on top,this season I’m only slightly down but there’s still plenty of games to go
Haha I’m actually happy as he generally tends to have a decent game against us.

Happy to see Ben get his starting shot it is now up to him to show us his talent. Harper has his papers stamped imo.

Agreed. I was afraid that Parker and Saab being out injured would give Harper a reprieve. But Des has decided to start Ben Turbo there instead (I wonder if he considered Dylan Walker??).
Still might and Des could be protecting him. I.e., If Harper was named to start, there would be a focus on him this week. Naming him in the reserves means that he can just go about his week without any scrutiny.

I'm genuinely excited to see a backline of players that wont get picked up and buried 5meters backwards on every hitup. That has been a major weakness of ours especially against the top teams who managed to bury us deep in the 20 zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11