Pre-Game Manly v Tigers [Round 9, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

36 22
4 Pines Park
07 May 2022 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Christian Tuipolotu
CE - Ben Trbojevic
CE - Tolutau Koula
WG - Reuben Garrick
FE - Kieran Foran
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
PR - Sean Keppie
HK - Lachlan Croker
PR - Martin Taupau
SR - Haumole Olakau'atu
SR - Josh Schuster
LK - Jake Trbojevic

Bench - Dylan Walker, Ethan Bullemor, Josh Aloiai, Toafofoa Sipley

18 - Kurt de Luis
19 - Morgan Harper
20 - Kaeo Weekes
21 - James Roumanos
22 - Viliami Fifita
23 - Jamie Humphreys
24 - Jacob Sykes
Good side!

I'm willing to bet that Des will swap Tapau and Sipley before kick off - he's done this before.

If that set of backs can't make metres out of our own end, I don't know who can.

Des must have been impressed enough with Burbo's effort at left centre after Parker came off last week. Re: your selection, Ben, it seems that we need "look no more".

Senior review official

Grant Atkins

yes you heard it rightly

so we may no get screwed over on the Field but off it if not we will

If that forward pack doesn't do an old and slow style smashing of the tigers. It is certainly time to move in a different direction.

Ball possession key.

Good side!

I'm willing to bet that Des will swap Tapau and Sipley before kick off - he's done this before.

If that set of backs can't make metres out of our own end, I don't know who can.

Des must have been impressed enough with Burbo's effort at left centre after Parker came off last week. Re: your selection, Ben, it seems that we need "look no more".

You know, if Des saw more than us then fine, but TBH Ben Turbo wasn't all that impressive last week. He missed a few tackles (4 in total) that led to Souths breaks and late tries.

Hopefully he plays a lot better this week.

As for the front row, I'm willing to bet that Sips definitely starts ahead of Keppie and maybe Aloiai starts ahead of Taupau.

I kinda worry about Sean Keppie. He's got a lot of talent, but the way things are going with concussions these days I fear he might be only one or two away from an extended stint on the sidelines or being told to consider early retirement.

Good side!

Aloiai will definitely move into the starting side.

FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Christian Tuipolotu
CE - Ben Trbojevic
CE - Tolutau Koula
WG - Reuben Garrick
FE - Kieran Foran
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
PR - Sean Keppie
HK - Lachlan Croker
PR - Martin Taupau
SR - Haumole Olakau'atu
SR - Josh Schuster
LK - Jake Trbojevic

Bench - Dylan Walker, Ethan Bullemor, Josh Aloiai, Toafofoa Sipley

18 - Kurt de Luis
19 - Morgan Harper
20 - Kaeo Weekes
21 - James Roumanos
22 - Viliami Fifita
23 - Jamie Humphreys
24 - Jacob Sykes
So Koula & Tuipulotu are our rightside centre wing pairing with Burbo & Garrick on our leftside.

Intredasting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8