Pre-Game Manly v Tigers [Round 9, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

36 22
4 Pines Park
07 May 2022 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking Manly will concede the traditional early try, within the first 5 minutes. Then it'll be all Manly. 28-18

Go Manly!

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT - The SOLD OUT sign for this weekend's game against Wests Tigers is being printed as we speak. Limited Hill and Bob Fulton Stand tickets still available. Don't miss out!!

From manly official Facebook page

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT - The SOLD OUT sign for this weekend's game against Wests Tigers is being printed as we speak. Limited Hill and Bob Fulton Stand tickets still available. Don't miss out!!

How good is it that our home games are getting sold out ! Wonder if a cold rainy Thursday night will be sold out as well . . . . .

Thanks for that, I'm a member (GA) but was bringing 2 people along and was just going to get tickets at the gate.

Phew, 2 tickets secured

Thanks for that, I'm a member (GA) but was bringing 2 people along and was just going to get tickets at the gate.

Phew, 2 tickets secured
No worries at all let's keep any of those tigers fans thinking of coming over out.

InstaTwitFace rumour

Covid 19 disaster about to hit the Sea Eagles following Josh S 21st Harbour Cruise on Saturday night , up to 13 players involved.

I repeat , it’s social media and a rumour with zero backing but thought I’d share it on here just in case.

InstaTwitFace rumour

Covid 19 disaster about to hit the Sea Eagles following Josh S 21st Harbour Cruise on Saturday night , up to 13 players involved.

I repeat , it’s social media and a rumour with zero backing but thought I’d share it on here just in case.
Hope nothing comes of it.

our one and only day game this year at home would be ruined if this is the case.

thanks for sharing and if true the first major sign will be movement in the betting markets

Hope nothing comes of it.

our one and only day game this year at home would be ruined if this is the case.

thanks for sharing and if true the first major sign will be movement in the betting markets
Markets haven’t changed so it could well be absolute bull****!!

Markets haven’t changed so it could well be absolute bull****!!
Even if it is all bull one day maybe over the next year or 2 a major Covid outbreak in a team will happen and this Scenario will be real Having 13 players out.

if You see anything more on Twitter please share.

Even if it is all bull one day maybe over the next year or 2 a major Covid outbreak in a team will happen and this Scenario will be real Having 13 players out.

if You see anything more on Twitter please share.
Will do , just a fan tweeting who claims they were at the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10