Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 5, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
He’s only playing because there’s no one better
Surely young Wright is worth a go, Uate is useless, can't defend and he's doing nothing with the ball in hand, standing and watching as they run away to score instead of at least having a go at chasing them down, get rid of him Baz!!

Truth is we ain't that good. Can't win a game when you can't defend and our defence is $hithouse. Our attack today is non existent. Crocker needs to go he adds nothing bring on Hastings. We are making the Titans look like world beaters at the moment. Very frustrating to watch.

Play the young blokes next week. get Sipley, Paseka ,T Wright and Parker in. At least they will play with sone enthusiasm.

Our backs are crap right now.

Jono Wright is 3rd choice and wouldn't be there if Parker hadn't started doing the technicolour yawn minutes before kickoff.

Walker is in his first game back and is obviously lacking match fitness.

Matty Wright at fullback......uh huh o_O

The less said about the 2018 Aku the better. He's been crap since kickoff against the Knights.

Croker is out of his depth in first grade. Why Barrett won't give Hastings a go in the #6 is beyond me. Croker doesn't even have a kicking game for crying out loud, how in hell is he our first choice pivot?

DCE is trying his best.....but when he has made breaks he has had no support runners.

Kelly has actually been OK.

Croak offering zip. Is it too.late to think about a mid season signing ?
Someone like . . . . that young Dogs 5/8 . . . . Keiran something o_O

The whole team is just dreadfully flat, and lacking any intensity / energy. You can't just blame Uate. There's no passion at all in this performance. Anyway, struggling way too much with anxiety, so this is going to be the second game I've turned off in many, many years.
Hang in there Ryan - but I agree about the game - turn it off.

Starting to look like vs Canberra in Albury in 2015.
What’s Jono Weight done wrong? Scored at one end, stopped a try at the other.
He should be in the team every week.

Just as well for those try saves on the left side.

An alternate translation of Winterstein is ‘what is the point?’

Matt Wright is too flow to play FG, Uate has hands like feet and Jono Wright (although error free today) is an ordinary reserve grader. The recruitment at Manly is not up to scratch. When injuries strike, throw some athletic kids in with something to offer, instead of taking the safe approach of picking no frills reserve graders. I'd rather die trying, than fail without so much as a shot fired.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10