Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 19, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Related article:

Manly vs Warriors key facts
Wayne Cousins/Richard Becht

Wed 13th July, 04:40PM

Here are all the facts you need heading into Saturday’s must win match against the NZ Warriors at nib Stadium, Perth.

The Warriors have found the Sea Eagles their second most challenging opponent behind only St George Illawarra.

Related article:

Taufua: 'We're finding some form'
Tom Logan (@ThomasRLogan)

Thu 14th July, 01:05PM

Jorge Taufua says that the Manly Sea Eagles will go into Saturday's clash against the Warriors at nib Stadium in Perth full of confidence.

Is it really not possible to copy these articles in?
I get it with big bad News Ltd, but surely the Sea Eagles articles should be OK if there's no pay wall. I hate clicking links.

This is a real 50/50 game, both teams have outs, the Kiwi's haven't won in Perth, toss of the coin.
At least with what's happened to our backline, our blokes will be under no illusions. They know the only way we win this game is if our forwards muscle up and play over the top of the Warriors forwards.
Which we are good enough to do, I think.

giphy.gif
Is it really not possible to copy these articles in?
I get it with big bad News Ltd, but surely the Sea Eagles articles should be OK if there's no pay wall. I hate clicking links.

I guess the team that was announced on Tuesday won't necessarily be the team that runs out.

I'm guessing changes in could be Myles & possibly Parcell.

I guess we will know by about 430pm EST.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ben
We are drifting in the odds, good value for Manly if your a punter. We play well against the Warriors and they don't play well in Perth.

Not a lot of action on here today. A tad disappointing, come on Silvertails fire up! Apart from young Turbo, there's not much forthcoming in the way of posts.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6