MANLY V WARRIORS @ SFS SAT 7:45pm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: MANLY V TBA Venue confirmed

Best ground in Sydney to watch any of the 3 football codes.

I agree that the SFS is a good ground (though I hated it in 88/89) but I do not like the idea of playing away against the Roosters in what is their home ground. It gives them too much advantage!!! In the end I want what makes it easiest for Manly to win!!!

Does it make that much difference though CW? The Rooster fans are probably too busy sipping their lattes in Bondi to even turn up. I reckon the Manly fans will outnumber them 2 to 1.

yep Tuesday for General Public - Monday for members

can't believe i have to miss it :-(

DVS Matt link said:
yep Tuesday for General Public - Monday for members

can't believe i have to miss it :-(

two years in a row  :(

it's okay.. if we win.. yay grand final.. if we lose.. at least we don't have to deal with it at the ground - we can just get super drunk and enjoy the rest of the party!

After going last year, I am glad I am not going again. It wasn't just the loss it was the entire event, being herded like cattle everywhere, sitting with the quietest lamest bunch of supporters going, not one person even cheering, they all looked so sour.

So F**k that, I would prefer to sit at home and watch it with a group of friends who enjoy the footy and get into it, and not have to worry about offending the bunch of cats sitting around me.

If anyone is in QLD you are welcome to my house for a grand Final day BBQ, should have my 'work' projector by then as well!

Same for finals -> any ground but brookie is a waste of time

Dan - The problem is with the Grand Final is they sell too  many tickets to fans who dont support either team (ie they have been on sale for months now) - basically they should hold back 30k tickets for the two Grand Final teams - have these fans sit in supporters bays so there is plenty of atmosphere generated.

Then again the NRL are full of mindless fools, this would be too hard.  gallop you are an arse clown

The Wheel link said:
Dan - The problem is with the Grand Final is they sell too  many tickets to fans who dont support either team (ie they have been on sale for months now) - basically they should hold back 30k tickets for the two Grand Final teams - have these fans sit in supporters bays so there is plenty of atmosphere generated.

Then again the NRL are full of mindless fools, this would be too hard.  gallop you are an arse clown

Yeah you really got to wonder if News Limited gallop has the NRL supporters best interests at heart, it most certainly doesn't seem to be the case.

HEAD TO HEAD RECORDS (1995 - )
Overall Head-to-head Records
Played 15; Manly 9, Warriors 6

Head-to-head at Sydney Football Stadium
Played 0; Manly 0, Warriors 0

Record Crowd these Clubs (Excludes Finals and Double Headers)
30112 at Mt Smart Stadium, 7/4/1995 (Rd 5), Manly Won 26 - 14

Last 10 Games Head-to-head:
Played 10; Manly 6, Warriors 4

Won By Score Venue Date

Manly 20 - 14 Mt Smart Stadium 22/6/2008 (Rd 15)
Manly 52 - 6 Brookvale Oval 31/3/2008 (Rd 3)
Warriors 36 - 14 Mt Smart Stadium 26/8/2007 (Rd 24)
Manly 13 - 10 Brookvale Oval 8/4/2007 (Rd 4)
Manly 22 - 8 Mt Smart Stadium 9/4/2006 (Rd 5)
Warriors 22 - 20 Brookvale Oval 27/8/2005 (Rd 25)
Manly 26 - 20 Mt Smart Stadium 13/3/2005 (Rd 1)
Manly 42 - 20 Mt Smart Stadium 16/5/2004 (Rd 10)
Warriors 28 - 10 Brookvale Oval 4/4/2004 (Rd 4)
Warriors 20 - 12 Mt Smart Stadium 12/7/2003 (Rd 18)

Biggest Win Score Venue Date
Manly 52 - 6 Brookvale Oval 31/3/2008 (Rd 3)
Warriors 36 - 10 Brookvale Oval 21/3/1999 (Rd 3)

If they play like they did tonight, we will lap them

Their 1st half was average, and they should have been behind by 20 pts. The 2nd half they got all the luck, looked impressive i suppose, but a lot of luck in it

If we turn up on our game, they shouldn't challenge us, they don;t have much more than dummy half play, and that normally plays into our defence

byso link said:
Even half Witt is having a good game.

btw, he was Always a better player than Burns

Totally different players when the where @ manly - Witt was a turnstile in defence and Burns could tackle and Witt was always a far more creative player than burns - if you breed them while they where @ manly the offspring could have been anything.

I still think burns is a hooker with the right coaching.

On the first halg, Manly will lap them

The Roosters have been crap for weeks. I am still confident

Price showed respect to Manly tonight by saying their a good team , I hope we smash em and put ourselves in the right mind set ready for the big one.

Which I'm very confident we will go all the way this year, and bring the title back to the northern Penninsula where it belongs at Gods country.

I have huge respect for price, a great player who always plays with passion and integrity

We'll beat them easily.  They've had their grandfinal.  The roosters were crap and deserved to get lapped.  Anasta and Pierce were just rubbish.   

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6