Game Day: Manly v Wests Tigers [Round 2, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is that what I said?
I said that we are not playing the best but the refs are killing us. Just then, before the poor option on the last we should have had a penalty...not given again
Fair enough but the refs performance is the least of my issues. Im more concerned with our teams pathetic showing tonight.

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
Sharks will put 50 plus on us next week. Barrett should be given the ultimatum of winning his next game or he can go back to the Panthers with Api.

I'm over it already. The heart and soul of this club has been ripped out by all the bullsht of the last couple of years. Putting this guy in as coach was never going to work. We are a club who has been sold out. Culture, traditions what it means to be Manly has been sold off in the name of it's a business. Well this is one business that's headed for bankruptcy , bankrupt for a heart.

The scary thing is that it could have been 44 points if Moses had kicked straight.

Our for and against is currently 28-64.....

Agree

We were very very average but were not helped by some of the decisions tonight. Would we have won otherwise? Most likely not but it would have been closer
Yeah agree. Two swings down the stretch in what was a close contest.

If Barrett can pick the right line up there is hope but we need Snake back so Williame is out and Tom can go back to a wing. I would love for a centre to get injured so a healthy John could play 6 perhaps with Walker in the centres. Myles should cop a Lussick too. Runs too soft.

We looked better this week but we're desperately missing Snake, and Killer and Matai will have to play a lot better than that.

Still way too many errors too.

What I said is that we have not been helped by the refs. I did not say we were robbed or we would have won otherwise only that we have had some very poor decisions

I know what you said but to even bring the refs into it is laughable.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8