Game Day: Manly v Wests Tigers [Round 2, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rant rave whinge the sky is falling cry sniffle

The Tigers were hot - we were beaten by a better team
You keep your head in the sand. The sky isn't falling it has fallen. Our club is a shadow of our former selves and our period in the wilderness is happening. WE won't make the 8 coached by this muppet. Mark my words. This is a Penn's captains call and that stupid gimp won't back down so we are stuck in a losing rut for the next three years. Enjoy pretending things will be different. Our culture is dead thanks to sacking all of our club legends like Tooves and Singe. It is all over petty revenge from Zorba

Woeful .....this season is only early but I'm really worried I can't see this team and this attitude going any where soon were we not 3rd favorite with the bookies a few weeks ago
What are we tomorrow? The result against Wenty and the players that played in that team really shows we have deep problems...

Agree with all of the above. We can play a lot better than that, some real good performances from parcell, lawrence, marty and jake. Lyon is starting very slow again - like last year. Hope he comes good. He was up against one of the quickest, most dangerous backs in the game in Tedesco. He was so hard to handle

I wonder if a brave astute coach would have looked at that tonight going into the game and made the call to switch Killer around with Walker. Brave yes, but you don't create champions and championships by being predictable and safe.

The attack was better off the back of BJ and Marty but I kind of think DCE has too much to do now and others in the backline are getting complacent. Killer is better running like a 6, grubbering when he can. He's coasting at the moment and everything is on DCE's shoulders. Even Thurston has Coote and Morgan.
Yeah, I don't mind the idea of John at six, walker in the centres, parcell at hooker. Need a little more structure so the outside backs can get better ball. An offload or two helps.

Did Walker make any effective tackles as he certainly was doing a great impression of a turnstile tonight........

You keep your head in the sand. The sky isn't falling it has fallen. Our club is a shadow of our former selves and our period in the wilderness is happening. WE won't make the 8 coached by this muppet. Mark my words. This is a Penn's captains call and that stupid gimp won't back down so we are stuck in a losing rut for the next three years. Enjoy pretending things will be different. Our culture is dead thanks to sacking all of our club legends like Tooves and Singe. It is all over petty revenge from Zorba
No worried princess

There is a small group of members here who carry on like fools every loss, always knowing better than anyone else - it's tiresome. Usually one of them will call anyone who highlights this behaviour as a yes man, a Penn man or someone with their head in the sand. Get a grip! I stand by my state,net that we were beaten by a hot team, younger and faster. If we miss the 8 so be it, maybe it will give some people perspective - you can't always be a success, simple.

Like the dogs last week the tigpies made easy meters straight up our middle. A good season is built on solid defense first. We have a marshmellow centre that I said after last week is a major problem. This won't be fixed anytime soon. We have no structure or idea in defence. 64 points in first 2 rounds is beyond pathetic.

They can get this right because we saw what they were possible of. Might get good premiership odds for us now.

Tigers won't make the 8 with their D though. They're last years Newcastle.

No worried princess

There is a small group of members here who carry on like fools every loss, always knowing better than anyone else - it's tiresome. Usually one of them will call anyone who highlights this behaviour as a yes man, a Penn man or someone with their head in the sand. Get a grip! I stand by my state,net that we were beaten by a hot team, younger and faster. If we miss the 8 so be it, maybe it will give some people perspective - you can't always be a success, simple.

The problem at the moment is any team we play will be a hot team because we are so cold.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8