Manly Vs Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From Facebook, MWTS member saw and spoke to Jamie this morning, NOT limping and should be right for Friday night!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
From Facebook, MWTS member saw and spoke to Jamie this morning, NOT limping and should be right for Friday night!!

Facebook ? you're kidding. Not a reliable source.
Just wait for official club announcement. Scan results out later today.

I simply said "A MWTS member saw and spoke with him this morning"

Not credible as in a media release, but just passing the information on....I know the person who stated this and can't see any reason why they would just make it up!!

BUT correct not official!!

Take it as you wish...but I don't "Kid"

Lyon will be there, King should be & Matai out for 1-2 weeks.
Though most are talking up JT & Bowen, the best way to nullify these guys is to control their huge & mobile pack & this WONT be easy....
The Seaeagles looked a little tired & worn out during last Friday & this is the biggest concern imo. Cowboys are a different proposition in Sydney & if Manly are fresh, will have them covered.

Mark from Brisbane said:

Not credible as in a media release, but just passing the information on....I know the person who stated this and can't see any reason why they would just make it up!!

Not official but its positive news !!!

BOZO said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Not official but its positive news !!!

And now on the Manly Website "Not as bad as expected"

I think Jamie WILL play

Doesn't matter who's in or out it's Cowboys by 12 I'm even putting $50 on them.
That should make a few posters around here happy hey Mark ;)

mickqld said:

FINALLY Mick is "back on track"

Mark from Brisbane said:

Any updates from MySpace?

mickqld said:

You could get your own statue for that! We're back baby. We just need confirmation from Ryan :)

ManlyBacker said:
mickqld said:

You could get your own statue for that! We're back baby. We just need confirmation from Ryan :)

That's just the appetiser. Wait for my pre game summary later in the week as to why the Cows will pulverise us. :p

Don't worry Jatz I have absolute zero confidence in us winning this one or even getting close.

Surely the key for us this week is holding the ball. Use possession and our kicking game to hold field position and build pressure. Then we'll win and start checking Melbourne flight bookings ...

Cowboys expect 'niggly' Sea Eagles

COWBOYS prop James Tamou expects Manly's "niggly" pack to be tougher to contain than the Broncos in Friday night's elimination semi-final at Allianz Stadium.

Tamou also revealed he had enormous respect for Manly veteran Brent Kite, who could be playing his last game for the Sea Eagles.

The Cowboys saw off retiring Broncos warhorse Petero Civoniceva in Townsville on Saturday night and hope to do the same to Kite, who has been linked to Wests Tigers for next season.

North Queensland's 33-16 win over Brisbane featured stunning statistics from Tamou and co-prop Matt Scott who made totals of 179m and 221m respectively, with none of the Broncos forwards topping the 100m mark.

Tamou said Manly's forwards were a different proposition.

"They're very fiery," he said.

"They get in your face and they're a very niggly bunch of players.

"But we don't see that as a concern. We go into this game with the excitement mentality, the sort of bring it on mentality.

"But in saying that, we can't get too far ahead of ourselves, so we'll take it day by day."

Kite, 31, was born in Australia, but played for Tonga in the 2000 World Cup in Europe on the basis of his heritage.

Tamou, 23, played for New Zealand Maori between 2008 and 2010, but this year declared his allegiance to Australia on the basis of his junior football in Sydney's eastern suburbs and then his grading by the Sydney Roosters.

Kite last played representative football in 2009, for New South Wales against Queensland in Origin II in Sydney.

He played 10 matches for the Blues and 14 Tests for Australia, on top of two appearances for Tonga.

Kite, who made 30 tackles in Manly's 16-10 qualifying final loss to Canterbury at ANZ Stadium on Friday night, has played all 25 top grade games for the club this year.

Nth Qld will have learnt from last Friday night. They will be inside the 10 for the entirety of the game. It's very very difficult to get any momentum when the opposition are in your face. If we try to do the same we will get penalised, guaranteed.

We can still win this, but not if we show the second half form of the past month.

This may seem a bit logical but dont you think Tooves will have learnt from last week and we will be rushing the ruck as well until the whistleblowers show their hand.The refs do videos too and you can bet they will be looking closely as well.I expect some offside penalties early.Non issue in my book if we have a good attitude.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8